1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally ordered the MoS, SS was giving 10% off and free shipping + double points. I used my existing points as well and got him for $98 and got 254 reward points as well. Glad I waited.

Far better than the deal I got on Wolverine. Best $98 bucks you could spend on a figure... he's one of my favorites.

I always loved the figure and was just waiting for a deal to come along. Thrilled I got him for the collection, especially for that price!!

It is showing up in my rewards point section and it said I earned them at checkout. Maybe because it is a promotion?

Finally ordered the MoS, SS was giving 10% off and free shipping + double points. I used my existing points as well and got him for $98 and got 254 reward points as well. Glad I waited.

You could have had him for $78 with the $20 off coupon code. $160 shipped + 340 reward points was too good for me to pass up.

$160-180 for Hot Toys brings me back to the (not-so-far-past) nostalgic days of yesteryear when that was the going rate. That price feels right -- not to turn this thread into a price ***** fest.

Now, can you use gift cards along with Rewards Points, now? I've got about fifty bucks in rewards and with the $20 code and the 10% off, that could amount to quite the savings.

Can anyone tell me if the ankle pegs for this figure are interchangeable with either Jor-El or Zod, or any other figure for that matter. I need some for a Clark custom and i can't find any for the Superman figure online (in China).

Ended up only letting me use the code once, which I did with Zod since he was the most expensive. So I'm not too bummed. Looks like I'll be getting Superman thru my comic book store now tho.
I was under the impression these codes could be used on any order, not just once. Sorry about that. Still a decent deal though.

Yeah, tried to do it with Superman but it said my account already used it. No worries though man, just means I'll have Superman in hand today or tomorrow locally :)

Which kind of wire shall I use for a "fly looking" cloak? I think it's copper but which size?

Back