1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ehhh.... Man Of Steel?
Lol.
Both are the stock HT figure, with normal length pegs, and are EXACTLY the same height.
But the one on the right was modded and the one on the left was left unmodded for the images above. Then modded also.

Okay. Man Of Steel. Thank you. :')

So both are stock even though "the one on the right was modded and the one on the left was left I modded? "
Lol
Twat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6usa6y8a.jpg

Ya I love mine, they came out awesome

Nice collection. :yess:

This is easily my favorite figure I own. I'm all about the figures that look like they stepped right off the movie screen..

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

This is easily my favorite figure I own. I'm all about the figures that look like they stepped right off the movie screen..

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Agreed! I have loved it since it arrived, with the only downside for me being the cape.

However, after putting a custom Tony Mei cape on yesterday, its now a perfect figure for me! :clap

To be honest, I don't really see a big problem with the cape. Anyone care to elaborate? Is it because it doesn't hang down the shoulders properly?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

To be honest, I don't really see a big problem with the cape. Anyone care to elaborate? Is it because it doesn't hang down the shoulders properly?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

For me it was just too thick, it didnt hang properly and for some reason mine was even short of the floor so slightly.

Oh and the brightness of the red also annoyed me :rotfl

DSC_0067.JPG

This will be my MOS/ justice league movie detolf, Leonidas and perseus are just hanging out there for the time being.

im also planning on getting a riser for the MOS collection behind superman so you can actually see it.

This will be my MOS/ justice league movie detolf, Leonidas and perseus are just hanging out there for the time being.

im also planning on getting a riser for the MOS collection behind superman so you can actually see it.

Loving your Dark Knight shelf!

How did you get the regular crotch holder to work with the base?

I filed the normal rectangular insert down to a circular shape to get it to fit into the base, its quite loose (i could glue it in) but it does the job of just supporting him a little.

Really cool idea to turn the detolfs on their side :clap

I'd be worried about the strain on the glass however

Back