1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you guys ever find yourselves futzing for the perfect pose until you realize 2 hours just passed you by?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Do you guys ever find yourselves futzing for the perfect pose until you realize 2 hours just passed you by?

Oh god yes. I've got crazy OCD when it comes to futzing. You think you've nailed it, sit down, then spot the most minor detail that will drive you nuts until it's perfect.

Oh god yes. I've got crazy OCD when it comes to futzing. You think you've nailed it, sit down, then spot the most minor detail that will drive you nuts until it's perfect.

Hahahahhaha. I think most if not all of the collectors here have a severe OCD when it comes to having their figures on display as perfect as it could be. Its crazier when you're trying to balance the buggers.

Hahahahhaha. I think most if not all of the collectors here have a severe OCD when it comes to having their figures on display as perfect as it could be. Its crazier when you're trying to balance the buggers.

Lolol exactly.

I found MoS easy to balance actually! That's the only futzing that took 30 seconds.. Everything else (folds in his cape, position of his head, the perfect bend in his arms Etc) took forever!

Haha yeah, i'll be messing about with this all night, i'm sure ha! I was just too excited to get a pic of him :D

Which is totally understandable my friend! Do you have any other figures lined up/thinking about/purchased/PO'd etc you get the point!

Last edited:
I've ordered the Amazing Spider-Man one coming too because I was lucky enough to get a pretty decent deal on it. Hoping to receive that one tomorrow. Apart from that I have a LONG list of Hot Toys that I want, but i'm not on the best wage in the world so its just a case of picking ones up as and when I can afford to.

P.S. At the risk of sounding extremely stupid, you know the bit of the stand that holds Superman in place? Does that bend? It looks like it could bend but being new to Hot Toys i'm not sure and don't want to risk damaging it ha!

So i'm pleased to say that my very first Hot Toys figure arrived today. I've wanted to start collecting for SO long and i'm not disappointed! I LOVE this figure. Makes me want to buy more immediately but already have another on it's way so need to wait and save a bit more now ha! I'm also an autograph collector and managed to get Henry Cavill's autograph from his agent so the figure is sitting next to that! Looking quite impressive together, I must say :)

Congrats! and welcome to the insanity!!

I've ordered the Amazing Spider-Man one coming too because I was lucky enough to get a pretty decent deal on it. Hoping to receive that one tomorrow. Apart from that I have a LONG list of Hot Toys that I want, but i'm not on the best wage in the world so its just a case of picking ones up as and when I can afford to.

P.S. At the risk of sounding extremely stupid, you know the bit of the stand that holds Superman in place? Does that bend? It looks like it could bend but being new to Hot Toys i'm not sure and don't want to risk damaging it ha!

If you you're speaking about the pole, yes it does bend.

Haha! Thank you. I can tell just from this first figure that it is going to be one mad obsession from here on in.

Definitely. My obsession started this year. 6 months in and I'm already at 17 figs with 4 more coming up. Had a lot of fun managing my financials every time HT comes out with something awesome.

So worth it.

Definitely. My obsession started this year. 6 months in and I'm already at 17 figs with 4 more coming up. Had a lot of fun managing my financials every time HT comes out with something awesome.

So worth it.

17??? I thought I was bad! We need an intervention my friend lol

17??? I thought I was bad! We need an intervention my friend lol

I know man. Hahahahh.
Of course they're not all HT. Sixth scales I guess.

SS Mace Windu
SS General Obi Wan
SS Darth Maul
Hasbro Count Dooku (Repainted)
SS Kroenen
SS Abe Sapien
HT Hellboy
HT DX12
HT MoS Supes
HT MGS3 Naked Snake
HT Ezio
Medi Raiden
Medi Goku
Medi SS Goku
Medi Piccolo
Medi Spawn
EB Onimusha

With ones coming up are....

HT Thor Armored
HT Heartbreaker
HT MGR Raiden
Pangea PG01 Achilles

I need help. Hahaha.

So i'm pleased to say that my very first Hot Toys figure arrived today. I've wanted to start collecting for SO long and i'm not disappointed! I LOVE this figure. Makes me want to buy more immediately but already have another on it's way so need to wait and save a bit more now ha! I'm also an autograph collector and managed to get Henry Cavill's autograph from his agent so the figure is sitting next to that! Looking quite impressive together, I must say :)
View attachment 114043
View attachment 114045
View attachment 114047

Welcome to the show and congrats on your first piece! Obsession is an understatement...

Absolutely. If we didn't have OCD we probably wouldn't be attracted to collecting these in the first place :)

6usa6y8a.jpg

Ya I love mine, they came out awesome

Re: MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

The collar as it comes is slightly inaccurate.
Not seriously.
Just sitting a little too high, and needs removed and put a bit lower.
If you can live with it, you are not going to care.
Here are comparison pics between modded and unmodded, with and without the Tony Meis cape:
Darker cape and lower collar is the modded one:

F2DE4734-4C44-4F6A-A3F2-4E3D9F5656CD.jpg

755CD330-B07F-4FD3-8589-C23AF8E484B7.jpg

3DCB3A4B-100E-452E-A6C9-F72E9D4A5131.jpg

A6219530-6F75-4F51-B206-B2D9AA557912.jpg

42A2C9D5-EE92-44AC-BC61-B9F78B2AF0E8.jpg

What kind of body of the right man of steel?

What kind of body of the right man of steel?

Ehhh.... Man Of Steel?
Lol.
Both are the stock HT figure, with normal length pegs, and are EXACTLY the same height.
But the one on the right was modded and the one on the left was left unmodded for the images above. Then modded also.

its probably the same body, but using shorter ankle pegs

Both are the same height. Both are 100% the same figure, with only the collar and cap mods on one for those pics.

Back