1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some new pics of my MOS Superman -

DEvxZhTl.jpg

M5suVfUl.jpg

TYhPz38l.jpg

Why are so many guys selling this figure for below cost??? Has anyone noticed this lately in the FS thread??
I am going to get a second one....but guess this is a highly disposable release for some reason

I really have to make a list of "must mod" figs and start getting on it already. ANH & ESB/ROTJ Vaders, Bane, DX12, MOS Supes.....

Why are so many guys selling this figure for below cost??? Has anyone noticed this lately in the FS thread??
I am going to get a second one....but guess this is a highly disposable release for some reason

I'm trying to figure that out too. Why does this seem to be unpopular? Is it just way overproduced or on a whole did people really dislike the movie that much? It can't be because of price or quality :dunno

Is anyone making custom regular sized stands for supes and zod? I saw a collector on one sixth scale with standard sized stands that had zod and supes logo/names on them.

I thought I saw something in this thread a while back about this but can't seem to find it (tapatalk and a small screen can make it difficult for me)

Is anyone making custom regular sized stands for supes and zod? I saw a collector on one sixth scale with standard sized stands that had zod and supes logo/names on them.

I thought I saw something in this thread a while back about this but can't seem to find it (tapatalk and a small screen can make it difficult for me)

Username is making some smaller sized bases of the character symbols.

Evilface has made decals for the standard HT bases.

There are a few members here that make custom decals for the standard oval stands. Corrose is my go to guy because he makes a lot of great 3D printed stuff too. Evilface has been on the forum for years and he was the first to offer the decals. There may be another member or two that also does it but their names are slipping my mind

Back