1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Can't get enough of this figure. Still trying to decide on a pose to leave him in. Compliments the DX12 really well despite their height difference.
12098523496_ea9433862d_b.jpg

Amazing pics Andrew.
Simply amazing.
I hope you don't mind...

Supesheatvision.jpg

Should be no problem, I'm going to put my MOS foot pegs on The Crow as well.

Yep that is the way to go I feel buddy. :hi5:

Yeah. Only the DX Luke and DX11 have been different.

Yeah I knew about the DX11 Barry but I never knew about the DX07, thanks.

Also those are fantastic pics Hologram AI. :lecture

And he arrived! Can't wait to get him home tonight and in the display case. Opened it up to check out the base and flight pole. Looks like the base may be a bit too think to fit underneath my base ideally but I think it should work. The more important part is that I believe the flight pole should fit through my base! Time will tell for sure...

i just got this earlier in the week, and all i can say is it is absolutely a great looking figure! especially when you have posed in a flying levitating pose, it just looks bonkers. great great figure hot toys! once zod comes and you can pair them together, the display of them together will look epic.

Status is now "item shipping soon." I should have him by next week!

got mine last tuesday, I was surprised on how big the stand was. I am not planning to put him in a flying pose, can you put him in a detolf and not fall over when you open the door. I wish they included a crotch grabber from the standard stands that they have.

the Head play one also seems a bit smaller. I think I will order it.

Got mine in today. Amazing! Did the shorter ankle peg swap. I think it looks better all around. Makes the legs look a bit beefy-er.

mosb.JPGmos.jpgI just got this figure and i can't help but notice that the "S" emblem on his chest is too low. It shouldn't have much space in between it and the black bar/line holding the cape.

Saw almost all pictures on this thread and some figures are worst than others but they still are not accurate to Sups in the movie.

Now I'm bothered by it but otherwise it's a great figure.

I just got this figure and i can't help but notice that the "S" emblem on his chest is too low. It shouldn't have much space in between it and the black bar/line holding the cape.

Saw almost all pictures on this thread and some figures are worst than others but they still are not accurate to Sups in the movie.

Now I'm bothered by it but otherwise it's a great figure.

Interesting observation, never noticed that. I don't think it will bother me, at least he isn't turning his head! Oh wait, wrong thread!

Interesting observation, never noticed that. I don't think it will bother me, at least he isn't turning his head! Oh wait, wrong thread!

Trying not to get bothered by it but the more I look at my figure I keep thinking my Sup's breasts are sagging as opposed to pointing upwards LOL!

Not to start a war, but who would win between Vader and Supes?

Supes. Reason being he is much stronger, faster, and nearly invulnerable. The objects Vader can move Supes will simply smash through. And I don't think the light saber can penetrate his skin either. The guy can survive a missile attack and in some comics, those are nukes!

Fun topic. Can't wait to see other's input.

Well damn, the flight pole did not fit through the hole I drilled, so gonna have to make a new base next weekend, still looks good in there though on the base. I need to re-solder a strip of LED's then I will post pics.

Back