1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

"these pictures....are making me thirsty! " cool to see supes with shorter pegs as thats what i had planned on doing

The colour of that suit is absolutely gorgeous!

88F92E27-82CC-4CA0-B470-8E8B169F40A1.jpg

mine just arrived, the box is frozen lol, not going to hit above 5 degrees today, the UPS guys are real troopers, letting him sit downstairs and "thaw" out before I open him up

has any one else noticed the torso (ab section) being attached to the "belt" which prevents it from turning?

SuperReeve looks like he wants to save the day.. SuperCavill looks like he wants to kick the **** out of something LOL

2h3py78.jpg

I'm thinking about swapping out the pegs, as well. Are the boots connected to the suit at all??

I'm pretty sure the boots are separate and unattached. I've seen them being sold on eBay.

Last edited:

I'm thinking about swapping out the pegs, as well. Are the boots connected to the suit at all??

You need to be careful. There's a piece of tape holding the suit to the lower legs, and the boots can catch that and tear the calf area of the suit.
Just be careful and go slow with it.

You need to be careful. There's a piece of tape holding the suit to the lower legs, and the boots can catch that and tear the calf area of the suit.
Just be careful and go slow with it.

Tape? Interesting, on mine the suit was glued at the bottom of the legs.

I should have had it packed out, both the shipper and box itself was damaged

Lovely quality calendar, isn't it, lukewm.

Joe El is awesome figure. Quality clothing. That thing looks just like Russel Crowe in the movie. I watched Man of Steel last night again because I just got the blue ray and had to power it up in media room. Wowy. I totally forgot had bad asss he was in the movie. He's in it the whole way almost given the storyline. Right now he's not too expensive. Get it before goes out of stock. Come the next Superman it'll be gold. That's why I got two. One is going into storage until then. It's all about breaking even over the long term in this hobby I've learned.

Got Supes yesterday. Great figure. You really have to see him in hand to realize the difference in this new scale. I don't have a problem with it, just as long as they are consistent with it now from here on out.

Back