1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Sad news about the film being delayed. Today was a roller coaster of mixed emotions, on one hand I GOT MY TRACKING NUMBER NOTIFICATION!!!!! On the other, was news about the film being delayed. There's a bevy of reasons I'm sure for it being pushed back... my trust is in Snyder's hands, but my patience is getting the best of me. Haha!

There were rumours floating around a few days back about the fact they are filming both Batman/Superman *and* the JLA movie, simultaneously. It's the reason they are casting the entire JLA right now. Both movies will be filmed at the same time, LOTR-style, and i think they are developing the assets for the second movie so they can seamlessly produce them both side by side.

Is anyone else's figure still "processing"?

Is anyone else's figure still "processing"?

Yes, unfortunately. Nothing changed yet. Looks like I'll be making a call to SS this week if this remains the same.

As for the movie being delayed.... Putting it plainly... That SUCKS!!!! :gah:

Hi guys, I've just got my Man of Steel and I found a problem...

1543432_588454757904324_784828333_n.jpg

The yellow belt on the left side of the picture does not attach with the suit properly, which leaves a white spot as you can see in the pics

Any solution for this? Which type of glue I should use for him?

Thanks in advance! :wink1:

Also, GOLFPRO: What's the size/dimensions of your display case? That's a Bad M-Fer.

The acrylic dimensions are 1/4" thick and 12"Lx12"Wx18"H. My main base is 13x13 with 1/4 lip around the edge. My snow platform is 10"x10" raised 1/2" off the base. The hole I drilled in the middle is 3/8" which I really hope is big enough for the flight rod to fit through...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great work!!! :rock I wish they had done something like this for the movie.
The only problem is you've sculpted it against the natural wave of the hair(yes,I know,it would look backwards).Awkward...PS

I got a better matched blue checked shirt for my Clark Kent custom today. It's a far closer match for the one he uses at the end of the movie.
I also got a black tie.
I have yet to get decent glasses for him. But i am still looking.

D0E90147-FB25-4499-88C2-AB75C4A85082.jpg

6FDCE9C4-FF0C-4988-BCFA-AEAD4E4F95F8.jpg

ED10EB63-E56C-4DFE-A716-4091B21A2782.jpg

Looks amazing but maybe you want to put on more relaxed hands to match the casual look.. :)

Oooohh yah he came in!!! Love it!!

e6use5e2.jpg

yqy3ama9.jpg

5ubeje7u.jpg

be9unema.jpg

zuhy3amy.jpg

Back