1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

I think not getting this just because of the height problem is crazy. If the height is that much of an issue. Just display it as a stand alone piece. :dunno

Exactly. Though there shouldn't have been a height issue to being with.

Finally received my tracking number. The 23rd it is. :yess:

monday for me as well!!L! I called and asked for pack out on BOTH that I ordered, but looks like the package is five pounds. guess they will ship seperately....

SAY HOLLA WHAT……..SAY HOLLA WHO?????? I got my notice today, he arrives on the 22nd!!!!

For those of you who don't follow the movie thread, MOS2 or SvB or BvS or whatever you want to call it just got delayed 10 months:thud:

Exactly. Though there shouldn't have been a height issue to being with.

there isn't a height issue what so ever. He is in scale with jor el, and appears to be in scale with zod .. that's all that matters. I am sure for MOS 2 the new batman will be in scale as well.

For those of you who don't follow the movie thread, MOS2 or SvB or BvS or whatever you want to call it just got delayed 10 months:thud:

It's all over the internet too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I think not getting this just because of the height problem is crazy. If the height is that much of an issue. Just display it as a stand alone piece. :dunno

I was thinking of…

man-of-steel-wallpapers-man-of-steel-34785643-1600-1067.jpg

Got him in today. Looooove him. Well worth the wait. He's my favorite Hot Toys figure by far now.

So what's the verdict on the stand? Are people not using it because it leaves marks on his costume??

Any updates on the waist huggers damaging his suit?

Anybody know about this? He has to use those waist huggers and float for him to even use his stand... I hate having him just standing on it without it being secure.

there isn't a height issue what so ever. He is in scale with jor el, and appears to be in scale with zod .. that's all that matters. I am sure for MOS 2 the new batman will be in scale as well.

Of course there is. He should be in scale with Hot Toys other figures, and he clearly isn't. Luckily this seems to be a fantastic figure overall, so it's not a deal breaker.

Anybody know about this? He has to use those waist huggers and float for him to even use his stand... I hate having him just standing on it without it being secure.

Buy a standard black HT stand off of ebay, well worth it. That way you don't have to worry about it.

He is in scale with his line of ht figures which is the most important imo. If people dont display him with his movie line they usually display him solo. Only issue would be people randomly mixing lines etc which I dont see a lot of but that can be fixed with posing especially with the flight stand.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

He is in scale with his line of ht figures which is the most important imo. If people dont display him with his movie line they usually display him solo. Only issue would be people randomly mixing lines etc which I dont see a lot of but that can be fixed with posing especially with the flight stand.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

The point is he should be in scale with most Hot Toys figures, and by the looks of it he isn't. Reason being because If Hot Toys adjusted the scale per line of figures as they felt needed, we'd have a bunch of oddly scaled toys on our shelves. :lol

Yep that's what I did. I've got Evilface decals as well for all 3 characters

Do you have any pics of the decals?

Sad news about the film being delayed. Today was a roller coaster of mixed emotions, on one hand I GOT MY TRACKING NUMBER NOTIFICATION!!!!! On the other, was news about the film being delayed. There's a bevy of reasons I'm sure for it being pushed back... my trust is in Snyder's hands, but my patience is getting the best of me. Haha!

Also, GOLFPRO: What's the size/dimensions of your display case? That's a Bad M-Fer.

Back