1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Got Kal and Lights Up Anakin today - got Batman PF yesterday - Christmas came a little late this year - but I'm good.

Loving Supes - the base that was so wrong for Jor-El really makes for great flying poses. And his boots bend at the ankle! Not even the Reeve one bent enough.

Yup... its a beast.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

This figure is soooo cool and lifelike. The scale is bothersome. He's a full centimeter above bale batman

Got Kal and Lights Up Anakin today - got Batman PF yesterday - Christmas came a little late this year - but I'm good.

Loving Supes - the base that was so wrong for Jor-El really makes for great flying poses. And his boots bend at the ankle! Not even the Reeve one bent enough.

I think MOS Superman is one of HT's best, It's almost perfect, still not a massive fan of the new bendy stands, but yeah works for some great flying poses. Just be careful about where it comes into contact with the suit Dave, it does mark the vinyl swirls on his rib cage. They flatten out a little and return to normal after a while off the stand but they don't seem to disappear completely. I'm ignoring them now to be honest, having him flying is more important with this kick *** figure.

Hey guys! New member here. Been following this thread for weeks now, eager to see any fresh pictures, or info about this incredible figure. Finally buckled down and wanted to join in on the party! While this is my fourth HT addition, I know for sure he will be my favorite. Awaiting that darn SS tracking email now... C'mon Kent, CMON!!!

Still waiting for SS to ship mine, they already charged my card on the 15th and no shipping notice yet, c'mon!

Still waiting for SS to ship mine, they already charged my card on the 15th and no shipping notice yet, c'mon!

They told me they got a split shipment and are awaiting a new delivery.

They told me they got a split shipment and are awaiting a new delivery.

Must be what happened to me... I was charged on the 15th but no notice yet, they did say my Vader was going to ship today or tomorrow though!

Yes! Put me down for a custom cape as well.

Hey guys! New member here. Been following this thread for weeks now, eager to see any fresh pictures, or info about this incredible figure. Finally buckled down and wanted to join in on the party! While this is my fourth HT addition, I know for sure he will be my favorite. Awaiting that darn SS tracking email now... C'mon Kent, CMON!!!

:fireworks:welcome1: Welcome to the show!

Sorry idk how to remove this picture from my phone. Did anyone else receive that collectible cleaner kit from sideshow?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 446

Looks nice but I really can't tell the difference between stock and custom. I have him in hand and I love the stock cape.

The stock fabric is a bit stiff and lighter, the custom cape is darker red as shown in the movie, and much heavier fabric for natural drape appearance.

Sorry idk how to remove this picture from my phone. Did anyone else receive that collectible cleaner kit from sideshow?

Do you have the Photobucket app on your phone?
You can rotate the image in your camera roll and then upload it to Photobucket.
Pics looks good. Just a little sideways.

Back