1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Still no shipping notice for me. It has said shipping soon for a couple of days now. So I probably wont get mine until mid to late next week.

Sorry if this's been discussed before, but is there any way to gauge or estimate whether Hot Toys will make the armoured version of Jor-El? I'm a massive hot toys layman having never bought one, but I love the kryptonian armour design so freakin much (as well as the characters) that it made me interested in these. (Before anyone asks, I think I'm gonna hold out on Superman for his SvsB version so he can pair up with Batfleck.)

I guess it's hard to tell but thought I'd throw the question out there anyway...

Oh and Golfpro that display does indeed look great! *envious stare*

LOL, sharp eyes, haha
of course, there is always room for improvement. Still got a lot of work to do with this figure, it has so much potential to be nicer :D
Any idea on when you'll be offering the cape?

Any idea on when you'll be offering the cape?

not yet, still need to do some simple tutorial on how to take the stock cape apart first. Not sure if people are willing to do that just yet..... I personally can't stand the way the stock cape look..., the color is too bright for me.

not yet, still need to do some simple tutorial on how to take the stock cape apart first. Not sure if people are willing to do that just yet..... I personally can't stand the way the stock cape look..., the color is too bright for me.
I think a lot of people would be interested, myself included. I don't even have the figure yet and your custom is something I already want. The way yours drapes is a lot nicer and "authentic" compared to the stock. The red you're using is also closer to the color seen in the movie. Looking forward to when you put it up for sale.

I think a lot of people would be interested, myself included. I don't even have the figure yet and your custom is something I already want. The way yours drapes is a lot nicer and "authentic" compared to the stock. The red you're using is also closer to the color seen in the movie. Looking forward to when you put it up for sale.

thats the goal :D wanted the length to drape down right at the feet and darker red is a must.

Hey guys, so does putting this figure in a flying pose ruin the outfit? I read earlier the clamps leave some kind of mark on the costume.

thats the goal :D wanted the length to drape down right at the feet and darker red is a must.

Would you happen to have a before and after(or side by side) to show how much the cape sits down on the shoulders
Nice work sir!

Would you happen to have a before and after(or side by side) to show how much the cape sits down on the shoulders
Nice work sir!

No picture of before, there are tons of them online. As soon I got this figure this morning, I took the cape apart and start working on my right away. Since I've been eyeing this figure for months, and been ready to moded it as soon it shows up, nd I did, LOL.

should have a second one on its way, then I'll post some side by side pictures together.

Looks great, but the cape being darker is a deal breaker as I'm sure the HT's cape matches the "S" and boots perfectly.

The cape is a little brighter than the boots and symbol. They went just a little too light with it. I'd prefer a darker one if it was easy to assemble. But I can live with the cape we have

Cant wait to get mine....its being shipped in 8 days or so from sideshow.

Got Kal and Lights Up Anakin today - got Batman PF yesterday - Christmas came a little late this year - but I'm good.

Loving Supes - the base that was so wrong for Jor-El really makes for great flying poses. And his boots bend at the ankle! Not even the Reeve one bent enough.

Back