1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

I hope they don't start using this "new scale" then for all future figures or i'll be :gah:

It will also make Medicom figures look like midgets :lol

I'd welcome a "True 1/6 scale" series from now on as long as they make sure and scale all the new stuff together.
I don't mind the MOS stuff all being true 1/6 and anything else they bring out.
But it will make displaying them all together a little weird.

I'd welcome a "True 1/6 scale" series from now on as long as they make sure and scale all the new stuff together.
I don't mind the MOS stuff all being true 1/6 and anything else they bring out.
But it will make displaying them all together a little weird.

I feel the same, if they are going to correct their general scale issues, let them do it in a clean sharp break. From here on let everything be accurate. The only worrying signs that this might not be the case would be the new larger joker mime head and DX BD Arnie sculpts, these are bigger but still not in scale with MOS.

If the next few releases are smaller or don't have scale continuity we are a bit screwed for display purposes. I don't think The Criw for example is the new larger scale.
:(

I feel the same, if they are going to correct their general scale issues, let them do it in a clean sharp break. From here on let everything be accurate. The only worrying signs that this might not be the case would be the new larger joker mime head and DX BD Arnie sculpts, these are bigger but still not in scale with MOS.

If the next few releases are smaller or don't have scale continuity we are a bit screwed for display purposes. I don't think The Criw for example is the new larger scale.
:(

Perhaps there were certain items in the pipeline when the MOS scale change was implemented.
I recall hearing that Mime Joker is just a slight resculpt. And the crow might have already been sculpted before MOS was finished.
We will know for sure if Zod is proportionally larger than Superman.
If he's the same size, perhaps it was just a one time scale adjustment.
I am cautiously optimistic.

I think Ryno's theory is most plausible, he's that size as that's the only way to make the proportions look normal

78300993b756517ee786df0702694d40_zps655f434f.jpg

051582cf060c6998e91c754b69f8364b_zps587e10b2.jpg

bef9fcf7315677ee29e840e9b71c6ec2_zps0d320ba3.jpg

c55f0ae4f211e219f9051caf32ae25c5_zpsddff5bb2.jpg

4d48183376eaa8ca94688cb9a1ce0731_zps97d4bf59.jpg

751c427ddde4da8e9219a5fe5e9fadc5_zps287545f0.jpg

c0b4abf3e175d07c412a946680dcc4da_zpsc8cc4f7d.jpg

3b191055b37241a9fc94c4a70d90525d_zpsfaa7245c.jpg

5cb26a75578041b16bccb25fdc749a51_zps01d6af9a.jpg

b13f4f642b5f1d7ddcb328fbfda85a87_zps3a7d7472.jpg

Nice. I can hear him saying "Mr. Stark, please stand down. I don't want to hurt you."

Fantastic Paramore! Do you have a spare new stand, because it looks like you used the same new stand.

Of course if Kal hit Stark point blank like that, Tony will probably be sailing through the air :lol

Nice. I can hear him saying "Mr. Stark, please stand down. I don't want to hurt you."

Great pics:rock

Incredible.
Watch out, Iron Man!!!!
He'll crush you like a tin can!!!!!
:lol

Many thanks guys :hi5:

Fantastic Paramore! Do you have a spare new stand, because it looks like you used the same new stand.

Of course if Kal hit Stark point blank like that, Tony will probably be sailing through the air :lol

Thanks Guyver :hi5:

Iron Man is using Jor-El's stand. Yeah, if Supes whacked Tony point blank, his head would fly off! :lol

Is anyone making/selling a custom diorama to recreate the crashing into a bank vault scene for this figure? I wish the stand for this figure was a little more creative.

My Brother's one is lying in my living room.
He gets all his Superman stuff delivered to my house to circumvent his wife finding out about what he spends on Superman, lol.
I haven't told him it's here...
:rotfl

He gets all his Superman stuff delivered to my house to circumvent his wife finding out about what he spends on Superman, lol.

Really? To keep them from wife's prying eyes??? Amazing the lengths people go to hide their addictions...I just don't tell mine how expensive they are!

Hes clever but you're evil!

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

Really? To keep them from wife's prying eyes??? Amazing the lengths people go to hide their addictions...I just don't tell mine how expensive they are!

Well she *will* eventually see it on his shelves. And she's not stupid.
But he gets them all delivered to my house to save on her moaning about how much he spends on Superman.
:lol

Hes clever but you're evil!

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

It arrived on Friday...
He *was* supposed to be working, but took the day off without even telling us.
So i thought: "When he comes back to work, then i will let him know the Man Of Steel is here...".

Back