1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

I'm nervous this is going to sell out at SS. I woulda preordered already, but i'm waiting cause of all those RP's SS has been giving away.

Figure is looking pretty damn good. There are a couple pics where it doesn't, but the video that was posted earlier it looked great and I think that's a better representation then the pictures. I think HT tweaked the headsculpt a little bit and that might also be why some people think it's off as it doesn't exactly match the proto.

every pic of this that I have seen so far rocks. And that unboxing video is fantastic. I really think this is one of HT's best.

I have this bad boy on PO with Sideshow...but I only have one concern...from the unboxing video it does NOT appear that there is a wire in the cape!!!

Why would HT NOT put a wire in the cape for posing and futzing??? It makes no sense...they gave it to Reeves superman...it is a necessity on figures like this...the cape is part of the character...

Does anyone know for sure if it is wireless...I haven't seen a confirmation one way or the other...but it appears from the way the cape was flopping around in the unboxing vid that there is no wire....:gah:

No the cape 100% isn't wired, the pics we have seen were set-up to look like it is. Using line, etc.

I have this bad boy on PO with Sideshow...but I only have one concern...from the unboxing video it does NOT appear that there is a wire in the cape!!!

Why would HT NOT put a wire in the cape for posing and futzing??? It makes no sense...they gave it to Reeves superman...it is a necessity on figures like this...the cape is part of the character...

Does anyone know for sure if it is wireless...I haven't seen a confirmation one way or the other...but it appears from the way the cape was flopping around in the unboxing vid that there is no wire....:gah:

From some of the poses in the pictures we've seen I would think it's wired.

Looks great in Kidulttoyshops new video. wish they had sorted the neck line where it meets the head at the side, then it would of been perfect. [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axXph8dSXrI&feature=share&list=UULarRrvFygyvTzu8KOudF5w[/ame]

No the cape 100% isn't wired, the pics we have seen were set-up to look like it is. Using line, etc.

You sure it's not wired?? Wouldn't make sense for JorEl's to be wired and not this...though it doesn't make sense that JorEl came with the flight stand :lol

No wire in the cape is a good thing IMO. They never look/flow right. Sure it can be fun for posing, but in the end it's just a mangled mess.. Good job HT!!

Yea, I wouldn't mind if the cape isn't wired, either. They never look quite right imo.

I'm glad you're happy with it...but it doesn't look right in a flight pose...nor does it allow you to perform dynamic standing poses that look right...I think I will be picking up a Koto Superman simply to steal the cape and put it on the MMS200...it is scaled for 1/6 figure...the ability to pose the cape is very important to me for the look of the character and posing.

No wire in the cape is a good thing IMO. They never look/flow right. Sure it can be fun for posing, but in the end it's just a mangled mess.. Good job HT!!

Maybe the wire is removable and is in the box.

Oh that would be sweet skullboy!

New pictures look great. Glad I ordered this one.

SnakeDoc

Is there anywhere in snyders story that says kryptonians are larger people?

I wish I could order two just to make sure I have the best paint job possible. I think he looks really good. So where the heck is Faora Hot Toys?

I wish I could order two just to make sure I have the best paint job possible. I think he looks really good. So where the heck is Faora Hot Toys?

We can only pray that Hot toys caves and gives us Faora!

Back