1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Figure looks pretty great. Though the figure also serves to reinforce my dislike of the costume design.
Kudos for those who like it. I'll be waiting and hoping for a less drab palette to be used in the Sequil film.

Really? Like what? The only thing I dislike so far, which was to be expected, is the lack of the normal HT stand as well.

Of course this is just going by the various pics, but I'm not impressed by the visible joints, the suit material and fit, the neckline & cape or the height. I understand concessions must be made for a toy but I'm not super thrilled by supes here. Reminds me of the ASM figure which is not a good thing. It doesn't help that the movie was tepid and mediocre. Hopefully the suit redesign for MoS2 is better. I've had a good track record of not being burned by HT double dipping and it think the sequel suit, along with Batman & co, will be preferable to display. We'll see in a year if people start unloading this for the new version or not.

I honestly think the whole man of steel line will be incredible. Can't wait

Henry looks AMAZING!!!!!! Can't wait til he arrives. They way him and joe-el came out, I really can't wait to see Zods suit. The detailing is going to be insane!!

But couldn't be happier with everything on Superman :)

Can't wait to get the ones i ordered.
Although i am upset the suit is sewn together and doesn't have a zip.
I suppose i will just have to get over it.

its hard for me to have an issue with a larger figure
part of me wants all future release to follow suit but another part doesn't as the pre 2014 hot toys would be noticeably smaller

I also wonder how much input WB/DC had in regards to the height. Maybe HT made it in scale and someone said no, we think he should be this tall, etc.

Absolutely outstanding...happier about getting this than even the battle damaged mark 7.
Well done Hot Toys.:clap:clap:clap

994088_2042777125861524_1378571010_n.jpg

Awesome!! Really glad they did away with the zipper.

I'm not a big 1/6 scale fan, but this one easily beat out the SSC PF statue's likeness and had to order it before it shoots up in price.

Still not convinced this guy is that much taller than Reeve supes.
a8usuvuj.jpg

zazume8y.jpg

a9a8e2y6.jpg

oh my!!!

Can i have this now?

Looks Superb in all angles!!!

I personally don't have a problem with the height. The figure is almost perfect in my opinion. I wonder how people are going to react if and when they make an actual 1/4 scale.

Back