1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Picture just went up at OSR of the MoS Supes on display:

14PDF39.jpg

Low-resolution, but looks soooooooooooooooooooooooooo good omg

Looks good here the body proportions look a lot better than the proto pics, more lean and less muscle.

I was so gonna pass on this but now i don't think i'll be able to resist :gah:

It looks like the build they showed at the summer conventions. Did they change something further?

looks to me like they made the boots taller ,looks great can wait to get one

Will the cape be able to be switched out? As it looks now it seems to be stitched to the suit.. I also hope the cape weight ripping the attachment to the suit is going to get fixed :/

Actually I think that picture is from back in September at the Toy Sapiens HT flagship store in Tokyo, hahah. Still hyped as ever for it.

Wow it looks incredible in the pic. This will definitely be my first figure of 2014

I'm looking forward to this figure. Need to save up though. I currently have the Superman Returns with added upgrades up on eBay. Its comes with an extra custom Tom Welling head. If youre interested, PM me for the link. Quest for Man of Steel!

Same

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Looks great. I should just order Jor El and get it over with. They'd make quite a pair on display.

Or if you have the patience and like the casting, you can wait for the Batfleck and Wonder Woman counterparts that are sure to come and have 3 original members of the Justice League...

Or if you have the patience and like the casting, you can wait for the Batfleck and Wonder Woman counterparts that are sure to come and have 3 original members of the Justice League...

Batfleck... that made me cringe

I made a Command Key USB drive as a jokey gift for my Brother's christmas.
It's not all that accurate, but i had to fit a USB drive in there so i had to make a compromise or two on design, lol.

null_zps0d0cc615.jpg

null_zpscbeffaeb.jpg

null_zpsb32e889a.jpg

null_zps7653b075.jpg

null_zps67f6c090.jpg

null_zps8c2c289d.jpg

Barry did you stuff the crotch on this guy (on the right)? I couldnt help but notice. He seems to be packing a super-lunch box.

Is that one of the older TT "generic" heads? the ones that used to come with the TT bodies?

He's on a TTM20 Arnie body. It's pretty filled out in every dimension.
And like was mentioned, it's the Chris Redfield head.
I saw it made a reasonably good Generic Superman head in an older insterest thread from Tony Meis, so i picked a couple up for projects.
Here's Tony's custom Wip that made me think it would work:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4479792&postcount=186

Back