1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

I want at least 2 of these guys.

Seems silly. But whatever.

I like how the body and suit look, the HS looks a bit off in those pics though.
Looking forward to more pics!

If that's the final product it looks superb!! Very happy with that.
Wonderful Work HT

I really hope it's the lighting that gives off the tan skin tone... also definitely gonna have to pick up a custom cape from Tony Mei on this one. Can't wait until it's released!!

I was thinking the same thing, but also wondered if the stock cape is removable. That could be a pain.

Hope it's just the lighting and they didn't tweak the sculpt because on those pics, I wonder where Cavill went and who took his place...:(

Anyway, still thrilled to get this!:)

The figure looks great but I cannot get past my thoughts about the film and nixed this pre order....I'll stick with Chris will as my resident Supes on display......least until this is released :)

Hot toys please make Faora:pray:

Looks like the final product:

1098087_433207380113675_224904710_n.jpg

1499661_433220926778987_2010587212_n.jpg

from OSR

Not overly impressed with these new photos. Could certainly be the camera and lighting, though. Body looks worse to me. Cavill was huge in MOS and I thought the body seen in the proto pics was appropriate. Maybe a little too big, but not by a whole lot. This new body looks a little too skinny.

I like it, although earlier pics of the head were better -- perhaps its the lighting. I hope the uniform is removable. I wish the uniform material was available commercially.

Not overly impressed with these new photos. Could certainly be the camera and lighting, though. Body looks worse to me. Cavill was huge in MOS and I thought the body seen in the proto pics was appropriate. Maybe a little too big, but not by a whole lot. This new body looks a little too skinny.

The new body size looks pretty good to me.
cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpeg

Back