1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

jedijim - Thanks for the great reply. Don't get me wrong. I do like the MOS suit. I'm ordering one of these guys for sure!

I just felt it could be a bit more creative.
Either way I'm still psyched for this release.

jedijim - Thanks for the great reply. Don't get me wrong. I do like the MOS suit. I'm ordering one of these guys for sure!

I just felt it could be a bit more creative.
Either way I'm still psyched for this release.

Yeah its too bad the zod figure had to be such a ripoff, i mean this and jor'el have great likeness's and at a good price,
while zod is more expensive and looks nothing like Mike Shanon.

I do wish they would make faora though she was badass.

Yeah its too bad the zod figure had to be such a ripoff, i mean this and jor'el have great likeness's and at a good price,
while zod is more expensive and looks nothing like Mike Shanon.

I do wish they would make faora though she was badass.

I tend to disagree I def see shanon and also of course it would be more expensive all that armor and detail. If anything jor el should of been 199.99 max 210.00. Its just a robe with a gun and a tiny skull. If the had the under suit with the logo then maybe I could justify it but so far no.

Zod is totally worth it, and that head is decent but will be even better with a heat vision repaint

Just watched the movie again last night....Um, yeah, I'm stoked to get this figure!!!

Congrats! It's an addictive club btw!

STOP YOURSELF WHILE YOU STILL CAN :monkey4
lol welcome to the club. :hi5:
I started last year, and with a few owned I already plan all my bills around what HT payments to make and what pre-orders to pull the trigger on. And I have a lot pre-ordered.
There's just too many goodness being made, especially for the optimistic collector :panic:

This figure is the screen saver on my phone. Can't wait. Watch the movie almost everyday on my phone.

Finally had a chance to watch the bluray and all I can say is that it was worth the wait. Incredible visual effects and the feel of the entire movie was great. He broke the sound barrier a lot and I just loved the added detail of the vapor clouds! :yess:

Got the MOS PO'd for $180 on a Black Friday deal.

I was thinking about it... it's better to just find the cheapest PO you can find instead of using the reward system with sideshow. If you get a preorder at sideshow for a figure that costs $220 and like $11 dollars of reward bucks, it's still more expensive, and you can't spend that money on anything else. Plus they might change the rewards system. I've been trying to decide if I should buy all my figures at sideshow and put all the rewards to the Raynor figure next year, but It's probably better to just save money where I can. haha.

hopefully this one comes out around Feb 2014 and not get pushed back. Is there any updated pictures of this figure floating around?

Was on a flight, picked up skymall magazine and saw this superman plaque
Might go good for a display
https://www.skymall.com/superman-man-of-steel-plaque/NN4518.html

b60f04ef186b357aa3436ebc4b898daf.jpg

yea that's the noble collection plaque. I'm going to order the baby Kal-El space craft and Codex

Picture just went up at OSR of the MoS Supes on display:

14PDF39.jpg

Low-resolution, but looks soooooooooooooooooooooooooo good omg

Back