1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

I'm just rewatching MoS. I thought it was terrible the first time but on second viewing it's not as bad.

I felt the same way, except I needed a little help from a couple shots of bourbon and a laugh track.
Hey-o!

I'm just rewatching MoS. I thought it was terrible the first time but on second viewing it's not as bad.

Now i'm considering picking up this figure after all :gah:

I watched it last night. I thought it was really good. Saw it in the cinema. But I need to upgrade my 32" tv. It jyst doesn't feel right lol

I cannot wait to get this figure. I want to have him fighting Zod in flight mode.

Bri

I felt exactly the same when I watched it again! Not terrific, but not terrible either!:)

a pretty well considered review ,he brings up some interesting points about the G P s pre conceptions and expectation for this movie https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0770828/...read/221835435 ,i think this film will be seen in a kinder light when it hits everywhere on disc and people get chance to see it again up close ,

I thought it was great and am proud to have it in my blu ray collection. It's a much more dangerous superman, in the sense that we've never seen him move like this. As well as a more human/unsure of himself kind of superman...if that makes sense. It's literally superman begins.

As much as some here feel DC are making a big mistake by rushing into a JL movie by introducing other heroes in the sequel....I dunno, I feel it's a natural progression. An epic event where aliens make first contact with earth, followed by another epic event with super powered aliens duking it out and destroying an entire city in the process will undoubtedly bring about other fantastical beings. I mean, it's a similar approach like past batman animated shows; BTAS, The Batman, Batman brave and bold, where other superheroes that didn't star in their own series made guest appearances in the aforementioned cartoons.

All that being said...I am curious as to how long afflecks batman has been active. From hearing things such as battle hardened, weary, older, veteran, you'd think he's been batman for quite some time. Also, considering the recent rumors of them casting nightwing.

on the other hand! I also heard that superman is the first superhero...I dunno, i hope affleck doesn't become batman after superman (and the other kryptonians) made his grand appearance during the events of MoS.

And if batman was around before superman, how the hell are they going to explain why he was never mentioned in MoS? I really hope these questions are answered in an organic way.

Anyway, I loved MoS, and can't wait for the figure....as well as the sequel!

Superman is one of those characters where even if the movie wasn't that good you can still enjoy the figures. While i thought the movie was average, the suit is cool, and Henry was good as Supes. And this will look great on display with a CR Supes (modern and classic)

I enjoyed the movie a lot and am really digging this suit, can't wait for this figure. Actually, I gained more interest in the character once I saw the film.

I plan to display all my MoS figures in their own cabinet. Did some cheap photoshopping to show how id like to display everything. This is not my actual detolf. Used one from the internet.

null_zpsc7e9829f.jpg

null_zpsd23603fd.jpg

So excited for the Blu-Ray release. I'm gonna watch the film like 50 times in one day.

Your plan looks nice irok!

Indeed it does!

...So excited for the Blu-Ray release. I'm gonna watch the film like 50 times in one day.

It's strange how the Bluray/DVD is available already in different countries. I already have mine (as do others here) and I am in DVD-R2/Blu-B, namely the United Kingdom...but it's not available to me here in England until early December so I got mine from Amazon France...

...which is another DVD-R2/Blu-B territory but where it is available..:dunno

Indeed it does!

It's strange how the Bluray/DVD is available already in different countries. I already have mine (as do others here) and I am in DVD-R2/Blu-B, namely the United Kingdom...but it's not available to me here in England until early December so I got mine from Amazon France...

...which is another DVD-R2/Blu-B territory but where it is available..:dunno

I've owned it for about a week here in Australia!

One more day in states till the movie is out. My most anticipated bluray release this year.:blissy

im gonna get the one that includes 3d. just got a 10 coupon from bestbuy. ill be there tomorrow.

im gonna get the one that includes 3d. just got a 10 coupon from bestbuy. ill be there tomorrow.

Nice. I'll be picking up the Target exclusive tomorrow morning. Wish WB would ship theirs early so that you'd get it on release date instead of it being shipped on release date and you have to wait almost a whole week to receive it :gah:

I am thinking of going after the Target exclusive also... I just hope that they have the lenticular cover and digibook available with the 3D disc since I want to get the movie in 3D also. :pray:

Hey i was wondering how is everyone getting that 10 dollar coupn that Best Buy has been giving out? I wanted to use ot for this movie too

I pre-ordered the Collectors edition from amazon and saved $20. Tonight I'm going to Wal-Mart and getting the a steelbook case. I plan to have my detolf case all MoS'd out! Can't wait til mid-night!

I pre-ordered the Collectors edition from amazon and saved $20. Tonight I'm going to Wal-Mart and getting the a steelbook case. I plan to have my detolf case all MoS'd out! Can't wait til mid-night!

Yup I also want the steel book case. Wonder if they will sell it at midnight? Anyone know?

who has the best deal/extras for MOS 3d?

Target is the only place that I know of that has bonus content along with the special making of book packaging. Best buy doesn't have anything special as far as I know and Walmart has the steel book case

Back