1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Yup I also want the steel book case. Wonder if they will sell it at midnight? Anyone know?

Most WalMarts these days seem to be 24 Hours, so I'd imagine as long as their stockers aren't holding out on you--there ya go.:yess:

I have been entertaining thoughts of hitting up one close to me tonight.:lol

Yeah I wanted go around midnight to see so I can make purchase:blissy

any one know which or where i can get or could help me out with a uk playable version of the blu ray or a disc of the special feature of a journey of discovery ,i bought the french version and that feature is only available as a steaming or download ,my connection and old tower render this useless lol ,so a disc version is the best option for me ,any help or advise greatly appreciated

Hey i was wondering how is everyone getting that 10 dollar coupn that Best Buy has been giving out? I wanted to use ot for this movie too

If you got the e-mail, there's a barcode at the bottom. I'm gonna print out the mail and bring it with me.

Got mine!! Matter a fact I got two for the price of one.:blissy

null_zps4a09816a.jpg

Yup I also want the steel book case. Wonder if they will sell it at midnight? Anyone know?

Going to buy that on amazon!

I too got one from Amazon, but Wal-Mart had it for $25.95. That's $15 less then Amazon. So looks like I'll have two collectors sets. Might just flip the second one. :)

Oh even better going to head to Walmart in a few minutes. To pick up the steel case version.

Oh even better going to head to Walmart in a few minutes. To pick up the steel case version.

Good luck Gage. Each Wal-Mart only gets four from what I know. Check at BestBuy or Target and use the "price match". I can post a pic of my receipt showing the price.

Yeah I just came back there aint none left. Only came home with steel book edition.:monkey2

looks like the target version may have a extra 90 minutes of extras according to this post on superhero hype " Hey there it's launch day so just want to clear a few things up, trust me guys I bought 3 different copies..

Target comes with 90 minutes of exclusive features says the local Sunday ad, previously online it said only 30 minutes. I know the steelbooks are cool but I really don't see any fan of this movie being disappointed in the digibook. If the regular version is over 4 hours of special features, then after 90 minutes of target exclusives, it would be almost 6 hours of special features.
Best buy comes with nothing special.
Walmart steelbook won't include digital comic, I also don't believe the Walmart steelbook will include anything but the movie and steelbook, the exclusives were preorder only.
The bluray with figurines was an amazon.com exclusive

Last edited by Aron9692003; Today at 04:53 AM."
Aron9692003 is offline Reply With Quote

I'm getting real tired of all the different exclusives in different releases. I pre-ordered the Collector's from Amazon but I'm getting the Target exclusive as well at some point.

Also looks like the Walmart Steelbook has exclusive features. At least based on the back side of the Steelbook.

00N0N_73uAgEymdoJ_600x450.jpg

Conversely, I just wanted the Blu-ray with no bells or whistles. Nope! to get the Blu-ray I also have to buy the DVD plus this, that and ten other things.

Also: "Limited to 50,000" LMAO. Really.

Conversely, I just wanted the Blu-ray with no bells or whistles. Nope! to get the Blu-ray I also have to buy the DVD plus this, that and ten other things.

Also: "Limited to 50,000" LMAO. Really.

50,000 is a joke! Like that means anything, are there 50,000 of the almost identical French set? :rotfl

It's like when Mattel released the 1966 Batmobile in 1:18 scale and claimed a limited edition of 19,660 or some stupid figure!

Picked up some MOS goodness today:

MOSloot001_zpsaaaa54a5.jpg

Digibook is uber cool. It's a mini MOS Art book, pretty good deal at $20 bucks too.

I'm glad I have two copies of MOS, so when I wear out the first disc from watching it so much, I have a back up.:clap

Forgot that MOS was out on Blu Ray today! Got to get it!

Was late to work but I got the Target exclusive. Just in time too as they only had 2 left!! Haven't opened it yet though. Now the wait for my collectors Editon :impatient:

Back