1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

This is supposed to have a zipper on it? That's the first I've heard of that.

Proto has one. It can clearly be seen in some of the pics, protruding from behind the cape. However, there's no telling if this part of the proto will translate to the finished product!

Really excited to get this and Zod. These are due early next year aren't they?

Nice video. I like the sculpt.

One look at Barry's collection is enough to show that he thinks BIG!!

:lol

Haha.
I spent twenty minutes today using a fine bladed scalpel to slice the threads on a HT Reeve figure so i could remove the cape for a custom Clark Kent i am making as a christmas gift.
It nearly brought a tear to my eye removing that cape...
:rotfl

One look at Barry's collection is enough to show that he thinks BIG!!

:lol

Haha.
I spent twenty minutes today using a fine bladed scalpel to slice the threads on a HT Reeve figure so i could remove the cape for a custom Clark Kent i am making as a christmas gift.
It nearly brought a tear to my eye removing that cape...
:rotfl

....and very small!!

I'm just rewatching MoS. I thought it was terrible the first time but on second viewing it's not as bad.

Now i'm considering picking up this figure after all :gah:

I watched it last night. I thought it was really good. Saw it in the cinema. But I need to upgrade my 32" tv. It jyst doesn't feel right lol

I cannot wait to get this figure. I want to have him fighting Zod in flight mode.

Bri

I watched it last night. I thought it was really good. Saw it in the cinema. But I need to upgrade my 32" tv. It jyst doesn't feel right lol

I cannot wait to get this figure. I want to have him fighting Zod in flight mode.

Bri

MoS still showing in your country?

Bri

It would be uber awesome if Zod's armor was removable.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I'm just rewatching MoS. I thought it was terrible the first time but on second viewing it's not as bad.

Now i'm considering picking up this figure after all :gah:

I had to watch it twice. The first time I wasn't impressed the second time I saw it in IMAX and 3D and it was amazing. Very visually stimulating. Lol

Bri

Where are you guys from? The DVD isn't out until this Tuesday. How are you guys watching it at home? Did you guys download a torrent or something?

I had to watch it twice. The first time I wasn't impressed the second time I saw it in IMAX and 3D and it was amazing. Very visually stimulating. Lol

Where are you guys from? The DVD isn't out until this Tuesday. How are you guys watching it at home? Did you guys download a torrent or something?

Er...well downloaded yes. Lol.

I'll still buy it on bluray.

Bri

Back