1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

I rather took umbrage at the 'you people' comment. That has its nose far too high in the air, presumably to be looked down, for my liking.

Who are 'you people' exactly?

Lighten up, Francis. It's the weekend, lol.
*you people* simply referred to those who complain if a shipper has a ding in it.
Take it easy, with cadbury's caramel.

I rather took umbrage at the 'you people' comment. That has its nose far too high in the air, presumably to be looked down, for my liking.

Who are 'you people' exactly?

You people being the people who are equally if not more concerned with the condition of the outer brown shipper, than they are with the collectible housed therein. Believe me, they are out there and there are a LOT of them. I have seen them in every hobby I have ever been affiliated with.

The person to whom I was responding has cleared up that he is not actually one of these obsessives, so it is all good.

I might be a tad slow, but I finally went ahead and PO-ed this guy. He looked fat in the previews which stopped me, and then there were the updated design for him. Which made me regret not PO-ing him earlier. Then somehow, there was an extra slot available! :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk now Free

I might be a tad slow, but I finally went ahead and PO-ed this guy. He looked fat in the previews which stopped me, and then there were the updated design for him. Which made me regret not PO-ing him earlier. Then somehow, there was an extra slot available! :D

Good for you Chrono. It's going to be a sell-out for sure.

Good for you Chrono. It's going to be a sell-out for sure.

Definitely! Now it's just time to wait for DC to roll out the JLA movies and then I can finally complete an Avenger-like display in 2050.

Definitely! Now it's just time to wait for DC to roll out the JLA movies and then I can finally complete an Avenger-like display in 2050.

I'll be 80 by then and hopefully still around. :thud:

I'll be 60, and just might be able to pull it off with my retirement money. Lol

watching MOS right now.super excited for this figure and i PO Zod as well

I thought the DVD/Blurays were not out until later, end of Nov/early Dec...?

Linky please, :panic:

The website I got it from is only accessed from invites, but keep an eye for it, I got the 720p version, so it should spread through the internet in a couple of hours.

Mine was a genuine question, I was unsure of the official release dates. Folks might want to edit their posts, or at least spoiler them...it's best not to mention torrent sites else the mods will strike!!

Back