1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

This figure looks amazing...now if we can just get it in black with a base of skulls. And a Zod Armored and non-armored with goateed and non goateed headsculpts...Faora and Jor-El are also musts!!!

That would be sick! :rock

I'd like to see Zod in the space suit...what a figure THAT would be....

Pre-ordered while I decide between this and the possible HT Faora.

Hmmmm.....

Got mine on pre-order.... not seen the movie yet but wanted to get on the list before there could be a sell out.

Will PO this in a while. I don't care about the possibility of the figure having a 2.0, 3.0, whatever. This would look good on my planned World's Finest: Generations shelf :)

:lecture Hot Toys can milk this line all they want, hell I've been on the HT teet since 2008,

I likes the breastesses.:rotfl

I believe you just take the video link and paste it.

Hrmm, just comes out as a link. Oh well.

The track I'm referring to is called "Flight". For me, it embodies much of what I hoped MoS would be.

Hrmm, just comes out as a link. Oh well.

The track I'm referring to is called "Flight". For me, it embodies much of what I hoped MoS would be.

Sorry about that. I couldn't remember if it could be done with both links or just the share link. click on "share" and use that link. the vid should show up in your post afterwards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kzKJL6TfnM

Seriously, the music is the best thing about this movie.

Wth is with this site's video embedding? So complicated, nothing works for me.

Under the video, you click the share tab and copy the link that pops up. Then you just have to paste that link here and it embeds it.

Got mine on pre-order.... not seen the movie yet but wanted to get on the list before there could be a sell out.

Yeah. A lot of times I Pre-order from BBTS, but the Pre-order there sold out pretty fast, which kind of surprised me. So, I ended up Pre-ordering it from Sideshow Collectibles. Does anyone here have an opinion on which place is better for Pre-ordering Hot Toys?

Yeah. A lot of times I Pre-order from BBTS, but the Pre-order there sold out pretty fast, which kind of surprised me. So, I ended up Pre-ordering it from Sideshow Collectibles. Does anyone here have an opinion on which place is better for Pre-ordering Hot Toys?

Sideshow charges a non-refundable deposit but they'll get it to you first. BigBadToyStore doesn't penalize you if you cancel it and they don't charge a deposit, but you'll get it awhile after Sideshow. It depends on what's more important to you, I suppose.

NRD's at SS are only for orders over $250 though (or is it $230?)so there's no NRD on Sups

NRD's at SS are only for orders over $250 though (or is it $230?)so there's no NRD on Sups

I got a NRD deposit taken for my order, but i ordered four of them.
I think the wording was no NRD unless you're buying more than two. So perhaps the threshold is $400?
Regardless, i got billed a couple of days ago for the deposit.

Man i hope Hot Toys makes General Zod and Faora. Prefer armored version of Zod.

I got a NRD deposit taken for my order, but i ordered four of them.
I think the wording was no NRD unless you're buying more than two. So perhaps the threshold is $400?
Regardless, i got billed a couple of days ago for the deposit.

exactly you bought 4, which means your order total is over $250. If you would have ordered them separately you wouldn't of been charged the NRD b/c they each would've been 4 separate orders each under $250.

I personally prefer not to buy from Sideshow direct because I disagree with some of the new business tactics they've put into place. I'll go through another retailer any time I can unless Sideshow has an exclusive I really want.

exactly you bought 4, which means your order total is over $250. If you would have ordered them separately you wouldn't of been charged the NRD b/c they each would've been 4 separate orders each under $250.

My apologies.
The correct wording is *when ordering 2 or more of this item, a NRD is required*.
I thought it said *more than 2*.
But i wasn't arguing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kzKJL6TfnM

Seriously, the music is the best thing about this movie.

Wth is with this site's video embedding? So complicated, nothing works for me.

It's not the best thing imo, but it compliments the action and story so well. Imagine the movie with the Donner soundtrack, it would be terribly mis-matched and yet that's what many seemed to want :cuckoo:

I love this movie, it's got such a feeling of epicness about it which is so natural for the Superman character imo, i hope this is the way they go with Supes from now on

Saw the movie (wow!) and PO'ed the figure!

Back