1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

It was hard to make out due to the lighting. I questioned myself while watching it and my wife even asked me if the suit he was wearing was black and as he was getting sucked down I noticed it was indeed black.

It's hard to make out due to the lighting in that scene but it looks cool none the less.

Just wanted to say I love your Sig. Is that the bat symbol from the Arkham series?:clap

All this talk of a B&W outfit makes me want to watch the movie again. :lol
I didn't notice it.

I was noticing Zod's, which he wore really well I must say! :yess:

Supes is tempting me, dammit. One reason is, for some reason I really, really want that key. Want!

I have to admit, the bonus key prop really made me think that this set is a bargain.
Here's to hoping it will be some sort of metal so I can display it next to the Erebor Key prop.

Just wanted to say I love your Sig. Is that the bat symbol from the Arkham series?:clap
Thank you! It's actually from someone who made Fan Made justice league logos.
I just used it to photoshop the sig together. The Arkham logo is a bit taller if I remember correctly.

image0001.jpg

How are we supposed to wait until February?
[ame]https://youtu.be/LaxqxfpSzMQ[/ame]

That's the hardest part. Keeping your interest in the figure while you wait. :impatient:

I have no problem staying interested. I love the characters. I was interested in them as a kid, 20 years ago, 5 years ago, today, next year..... I think you get my point. But thats me!

I'm the same, I'll be as excited for this when it is released as I am today, I'm still stoked when each of the Avengers figures arrives and some of them have taken a year

Is MOS coming out before the Iron Man extravaganza?

That's the hardest part. Keeping your interest in the figure while you wait

I have no problem staying interested. I love the characters. I was interested in them as a kid, 20 years ago, 5 years ago, today, next year..... I think you get my point. But thats me!

plus waiting gives you time to $ave!!!!:panic:

That's the hardest part. Keeping your interest in the figure while you wait. :impatient:

That's probably the toughest part of this hobby when it comes to Hot Toys product. But I'm sure they've found the best strategy/lowest risk approach is to collect pre-orders before they go to production. If not, they risk a huge financial loss if the market isn't there to support these lines. Look at Green Lantern? Had they made a slew of product and everyone passed, they would be out alot of money. So that's the down side to a niche market like this. The one thing Hot Toys does not promote is impulse purchasing. You have plenty of time to think about it.

That's the hardest part. Keeping your interest in the figure while you wait

I never usually have this problem but i have to admit i've completely lost interest in both my IM3 pre-orders and would like to cancel them really but would lose my deposit :( will just wait them out and sell when in hand.

I never usually have this problem but i have to admit i've completely lost interest in both my IM3 pre-orders and would like to cancel them really but would lose my deposit :( will just wait them out and sell when in hand.

I actually did cancel mine; that will learn me to PO before I have actually seen a film. I hated to lose my NDR, but it was still cheaper than paying for the whole thing.

Once I saw the film I was like, noooooo.......... and I didn't hate the film, but it just did not rock my world AT ALL.

I have to admit, the bonus key prop really made me think that this set is a bargain.
Here's to hoping it will be some sort of metal so I can display it next to the Erebor Key prop.

The movie masters 6" figure comes with a diecast full size key

All this talk of a B&W outfit makes me want to watch the movie again. :lol
I didn't notice it.

I'm with you on that! If they don't, we can just dye the rubber suit black and make a custom cape for it.

oh DOES IT NOW....????!!!!! hmmmm!

Yeah. It's not got the fidelity of the HT one, but it's only $16 for the figure and the key(With a neck chain).
My Brother has that figure.
What i'd recommend is getting a small sealable container, putting the Mattel key in there and filling it with oven cleaner, then checking out the result.

Back