1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

I altered "Flight" into a shorter version only 43 seconds long with the main theme and guitar riffs. I love putting it on repeat in the background. Such a great piece.

I altered "Flight" into a shorter version only 43 seconds long with the main theme and guitar riffs. I love putting it on repeat in the background. Such a great piece.

Awesome, man!:clap

I love the whole soundtrack and I'm kinda surprised at just how much I love the film.

Awesome, man!:clap

I love the whole soundtrack and I'm kinda surprised at just how much I love the film.

It's excellent. I think some of the best stuff is in the 28min sketchbook file.
I also sliced out a segment of that which i think contains the best and most uplifting parts of the main theme.
It's incredible.

I will have Flight playing in the background as i open this bad boy! I am def going to see this again this weekend!

I am def going to see this again this weekend!

I couldn't wait. I ended up seeing it for the first time Sunday and then I saw it again Tuesday night. lol

It held up well to a second viewing. The film is a beast.:rock

I couldn't wait. I ended up seeing it for the first time Sunday and then I saw it again Tuesday night. lol

It held up well to a second viewing. The film is a beast.:rock

If it wasn't Game 7 of the NBA finals, i would be there tonight. But the Spurs ruined that plan, and now i have to wait. Was the song An Ideal of Hope ever played in the film? I think I like it more than Flight.:panic:

Something I digitally threw together . Best of both, Comic and Movie worlds.

Last edited:

Perfect! :clap

Just killin time.

Ugh, that has now officially hit me. For so long I couldn't see it but now seeing that it feels like 66 Batman vs 2012 Batman suit. Running around in spandex.

Yet for some reason the 78 suit still looks great on a shelf.

If they don't do Jor-El's armor(which i don't see them doing) I think he may come in cheaper than Superman. Without the armor all he has are some extra hands, and the gun he used. They could make his robot assistant too I guess. Or make it the SS exclusive. Plus even with a Crowe sculpt, he's not a guaranteed seller. I think Zod and Faora:pray: end up being the most expensive figs in the series.

Jor-El should absolutely have his armor I would think. At least I hope he does.

I always thought it was just the lighting, but yeah it's probably black and white. :D

man-of-steel-skulls.jpg

Back