1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

I don't know... Theres reports that say MOS 2 will be released in 2014. well have to wait and see.

Plus I have more time than money when it comes to these collectibles. I waited for TDKR batman and the DX11 before I spent money on the dark knight hot toys. And I must say it was a good choice since the DX 12 has the best Bale head sculpt to date imo.
I'm not saying this is a bad figure, I'm just saying they'll probably do better next time.

I wasn't talking about the movie, I was talking about the figure. If you're going to wait until the third version of a MOS figure, you probably won't get it until 2019.:lol

I don't know... Theres reports that say MOS 2 will be released in 2014. well have to wait and see.

Plus I have more time than money when it comes to these collectibles. I waited for TDKR batman and the DX11 before I spent money on the dark knight hot toys. And I must say it was a good choice since the DX 12 has the best Bale head sculpt to date imo.
I'm not saying this is a bad figure, I'm just saying they'll probably do better next time.

I would not count on it. How many IM figures has HT produced and people are already modifying the new MK VII to make it more accurate.

Thanks for that, Viking. So if Supes hit you you would not see it coming since your brain can't process something so fast, and by the time you realized it your atoms would have been destroyed and turned into quark-gluon plasma (a substance not seen since the big bang). Awesome.

Something like this, eh? :lol

Scanners-HeadExplode.gif

headblowup-choppingmall1.gif

tumblr_mewk84z1rK1rlqx9io1_r1_500.gif

Batman_vs_superman.jpg

@Subzro - I love your sig! :rock

...Have we not yet heard anything from HT concerning Faora and Zod, this is beginning to seriously suck.

I'm really disappointed. Come ON this is not cool. Detach from Iron Man for five minutes and give the people what they want.

...Have we not yet heard anything from HT concerning Faora and Zod, this is beginning to seriously suck.

I'm really disappointed. Come ON this is not cool. Detach from Iron Man for five minutes and give the people what they want.

Well the teasers also showed a Jor-El and I do think we will see a Zod judging by how the movie is doing. If Supes and his daddy sell well, I think Faora is the obvious next character after Zod.

Actually they are the best, because they don't alter the figure with photoshop or shoot it with dark backgrounds ect...

The OB.CC have shown more detail of the figure than HT themselves, they really show what your getting for the good and for the bad.

Yeah they are usually what I go by if I plan to buy a figure. However, they are only shots of the proto with Resin head so it only gives u a guide to what the final sculpt will look like.

You do not see your own figures under a magnified light when you get them unless you live in a freakin' giant lightbox. It does not represent how it looks in-hand.

Again, look at yourself in such magnified light, you'll see that your own face looks different.

I really don't think people understand the effects of photography, lighting, and your own eyes.

This is why figures always look better in-hand, no flash, no manipulation, just natural, normal settings that doesn't enhance flaws that you cannot see such as you would in a flat, focused image.

While I agree with nearly everything you said, despite the color and paint jobs, the body and head sculpt of the figure looks pretty much the same in real life as it does in the pictures that are not photo shopped or have lens distortion.

Well, there reason I'm getting this one is the 1:1 scale kryptonian key, to be honest.

Yeah I might buy it for that to that looks cool!

:hi5:

they have to wipe iron mans *** from their mouth

:exactly::goodpost::clap

Some photoshop, change the body proportion and toned down blue color of his suit. And everything looks perfect for me:panic:

attachment.php

They pretty much indicated that more figs would be coming (though with HT you never know)

Still I'm hoping that we got Jor-El tomorrow with a nice little blurb after that to be prepared for more figures from the movie.

My picks...Zod and Faora

In an ideal world, we'd also get the 8ft. tall Kryptonian, Lois and Personal fave...Col. Hardy

In a really ideal world, I would love to get Jor-El's Kryptonian flying creature.

Oh, and I'm hoping Jor-el comes with the Kryptonian AI buddy he has.

Last edited:

Would anyone buy a Clark if the figure is done? Would love one personally albeit the teeny screen time he has.

I wouldn't buy a Clark personally

Can someone photoshop a better cape on the figure, mainly thin it out over the shoulders, seems to be the messing with the proportions imo

Would anyone buy a Clark if the figure is done? Would love one personally albeit the teeny screen time he has.

I would do the 2 in 1 bundle they did with the Routh Superman. But just Clark by himself? I would probably buy a headsculpt and make one.

Some photoshop, change the body proportion and toned down blue color of his suit. And everything looks perfect for me:panic:

attachment.php

this would be cool if it also came with the black variant of the suit!, being that it only comes with sets of hands.

this would be cool if it also came with the black variant of the suit!, being that it only comes with sets of hands.

Was his suit in the dream sequence really black? I guess i was caught up, i didn't notice that.

Was his suit in the dream sequence really black? I guess i was caught up, i didn't notice that.

Yeah, They have the statue, if the 1/6 figure came with the alternate suit it would be awesome!!!

All this talk of a B&W outfit makes me want to watch the movie again. :lol
I didn't notice it.

All this talk of a B&W outfit makes me want to watch the movie again. :lol
I didn't notice it.

It was hard to make out due to the lighting. I questioned myself while watching it and my wife even asked me if the suit he was wearing was black and as he was getting sucked down I noticed it was indeed black.

It's hard to make out due to the lighting in that scene but it looks cool none the less.

Back