1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

defo getting this it looks good, looking forward to the movie later now !!!!

I'm typically not a fan of diorama bases but this one is an exception.

Won't go over $200 for this guy and that's if i really like the movie.

I find this to be the best pic

945922_10151446326072344_556535160_n.jpg

I would take no movement over this ugly neck joint.
Solution :lecture
300351_press01-001.jpg

One of the few times I'd say the Premium Format looks better than the HT figure. (Until HT fix the body, which im sure they will.)

Body needs a little slimming, but otherwise he is beautiful. I don't need this I don't need this I DONT NEED THIS!!! I don't need to PO this!!

Now make with Zod and Faora dammit!!!

Looks like Malgus made it here... oh boy

they do these heads differently beacause the need to achieve different things, like superman needs to look up to fly right? cant do that with the solid neck like the dx joker

Ordinarily I'd be on Malgus' side on this particular issue because I too hate these kinds of heads seperate from the neck but this is fair enough I suppose.^

Ordinarily I'd be on Malgus' side on this particular issue because I too hate these kinds of heads seperate from the neck but this is fair enough I suppose.^

easiest fix is to use a small but sharp hobby knife and cut it back up to the ears (hope that makes sense) it easy and almost impossible to mess up (i know at $200 we shouldnt have to) but its a quick solution

Superman looks excellent but Im not sure about getting this I need to see movie first and I think he is little too bulky.

WTF is wrong with you people? He doesn't look fat, he looks muscular! Yes, I agree, he looks TOO muscular (the body is just too big and doesn't suit his head), but he definitely doesn't look fat! He's built like a tank.

The HS is simply amazing.
I don't mind the "buffness" of the body, but if they do slim it a down a bit, it'll be all the better.
The material of the suit worries me more, it looks like it could deteriorate rapidly.
I'll just wait for in-hand pics (sometime in 2015...) before making my mind up. With the gazillions of figures they'll make there's no chance this one will sell out any time soon.

Saw this and was all WTF

189123_10152256174899119_630032522_n.jpg

All the fixes to this are relatively simple. Make the \S/ a little bigger. greater definition in the abs. And slim him down slightly. I don't think the arms are short. I think it is mostly they are slightly bent and have the fists on them. Compared to the pic of him in a relaxed pose, with open hands. Love this guy, and he will be mine!!!:yess::panic:

Well, he just doesn't look comfortable in that suit at all. :lol Head sculpt is amazing though.

easiest fix is to use a small but sharp hobby knife and cut it back up to the ears (hope that makes sense) it easy and almost impossible to mess up (i know at $200 we shouldnt have to) but its a quick solution

It depends on the plug inside the head too though. I did that with my Superman Returns heads and once I put them back on the neck, there was a pretty large gap where I cut so I eventually just sculpted a whole new neck attached to the head

Back