1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Looks great. I agree about the chunckyness but still not a deal breaker.

Maybe they can get Superman's suit made faster than the ASM eventho their basically the same structure. If not expect lots of delays with this :(

There are definitely scenes in the movie where he looks huge, really big chest and arms, Thor size. I think the toy would look better if they had a slimmer waist on him.

Yes i assume he does,but Cavill is not THAT bulky.More defined with wide shoulders but he doesn't have that much Bulk Thor and Arnold have,which seems to be the body HT have used here too.

The last son of krypton will be mine!!!!! :clap

Pretty sure they used the TTM20 for the body as a placeholder to meet this reveal deadline. Seems like they're going to develop a specific body for this. The figure is most likely a year away, no reason to panic over the body already.

Currently the price converts to $179 from HK prices so I'm betting it'll be $210-230 on Sideshow.

does the special gift come with every figure or is it an exclusive?

Gad dAMN that sculpt is bloody perfect! I really hope I like the movie now.

I can't make myself like this outfit design. While the face sculpt looks great, the body looks bloated. The movie is getting a really tepid response from the critics, which has me worried about the film's content. All this factors into a big maybe...probably not feel for me.

Wasn't planning on getting this but that being said, I haven't seen the film yet - maybe Sunday.
Headsculpt looks pretty amazing. Body is too much beefcake, hopefully it's a stand in...
The DX 12 would look positively anorexic next to this guy! :lol

Definitely getting this, I'm not a big fan of the outfit either, but that HS looks amazing. Screw what critics say, go watch the movie for yourself and decide.
It already looks 10 times better than IM3.

Love the head sculpt and suit. Just hope they straighten out his thunder thighs. He's a little paunchy in that area. Overall though a cool figure. Going to see the movie tomorrow. Might have to invest if I really like it.

does the cape have this teardrop shape in the movie?

9348_10151446325692344_939062371_n.jpg

For some reason I can't see that many posing options with this guy :/ May just be me though..

I thought the same but the Amazing Spider-Man suit looks like similar material to this one.Then again this body is a lot bigger than the ASM.I just hope I can pose him on one knee with his fist punching the floor like in the trailer.

That ugly neck joint! Pass! Why does Hot Toys go full retard on certain figures and give them this ugly neck joint but not on others? You look at the Joker and his head and neck is one piece. Even the boring Agent Phil Coulson has a proper neck. Why can't they do all the figures like that? This ugly joint just kills it for me.

Is it me or do the gauntlet things look kinda clunky and big? I think that might be part of what's making the arms looks short and stubby.

Back