1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Yeah HS is amazing. A few minor muscle twitches and it will be a perfect figure. I just hope mms 201 General Zod.

Looks amazing,I can't wait for this

Man of Steroids!

Headsculpt looks amazing. I think I like this more than the PF. the first few pics look like movie stills.

Yeah HS is amazing. A few minor muscle twitches and it will be a perfect figure. I just hope mms 201 General Zod.

Unlikely, considering the fact that Jor-El was teased along with Superman. I think we'll see Zod in the future, though, as Howard Chan referred to this as a "key license" which, I assume, means they're going to milk the hell out of it.

I'm not talking to any one in specific but we all have to realize that they will more then likely change the body. They did it with Bane. So lets all stop worrying about how the body looks. The final product will be EPIC as the movie is.

Unlikely, considering the fact that Jor-El was teased along with Superman. I think we'll see Zod in the future, though, as Howard Chan referred to this as a "key license" which, I assume, means they're going to milk the hell out of it.

Also, the sequel has already been fast-tracked and Snyder is already talking about the JL in this DC universe.

Oh My God!:horror that sculpt is perfect.The suit is amazing and the 1:1 kryptonian key is awesome.The base is spectacular.Unless the movie is terrible which I doubt it will be,He's no.1 on my list.What price do you think he will be?Hopefully under $200 as he comes with a lack of accessories.:yess::yess::yess:

Wow! He looks fantastic, perfect sculpt! Can't wait!! :clap :rock

That headsculpt looks absolutely brilliant in most of those shots, but I do agree that is does look a little chunky. I wonder if it's the body they've used that makes it look so big or if the material is the cause.

And also, to reiterate what has already been said, the base and 1:1 key are great additions.

For everyone that keeps hoping this will be under $200, it's not going to happen.

The license is too big, the movie is too big and HT knows they can charge more simply because they are HT. $200-$225 is where I'm guessing.

I want to be wrong, but this won't be under $200.

i am not normally one to nitpick by any stretch but the body does seem bit weird

For everyone that keeps hoping this will be under $200, it's not going to happen.

The license is too big, the movie is too big and HT knows they can charge more simply because they are HT. $200-$225 is where I'm guessing.

I want to be wrong, but this won't be under $200.

Yeah you're probably right.I just thought that with the lack of accessories that he would be a little cheaper but looking at the suit material it does seem to look expensive.Regardless I will be getting one after I see the movie tonight.:wave

i am not normally one to nitpick by any stretch but the body does seem bit weird

I think it's a combo of his arms being too buff and too short on top of a body that is too chunky that doesn't show enough definition. Don't worry, plenty of time for HT to adjust it accordingly.

Why not just use the old superman body it has better proportions his arms and thighs are huge in these pics

Hoping they include a regular black stand too. Love the big base but always like the option to use the smaller, neater regular stands too.

I have not seen the movie but is he really that big it looks as though they gave him Thors body only a bit shorter the thighs and the shoulder make him look short and stocky.
Is this how he looked in the movie ?

Back