1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Out of interest is anybody still waiting for this from onesixthbruce? The wait, and more importantly the lack of communication, is pretty ridiculous.

Yeah I'm still waiting. I emailed them a few times with no reply whatsoever. Dropped a few comments on their FB page and got replies to one of them. They've said the lack of communication is because they've been super busy processing orders and if they replied every time things would take even longer, which is ridiculous. They told me that I should have it in a couple of weeks...which they've been saying since February.

I'm definitely not using them again.

At least I'm not the only one then. They emailed me on July 4th saying I should have it in about 3 weeks, but then they said that in February and I never heard from them again until July. I've used onesixthbruce for years and to be fair they never have a delay like this, their prices are really good and the packaging is really great. But their lack of communication is really terrible. And it's nothing to do with them being busy with these orders, that's blatant rubbish because I've emailed them about various things over the years and I don't think I've ever had a single reply. And there's always loads of comments on their facebook page from people saying they've been emailing but aren't getting any replies. The only time I got any kind of acknowledgement from them was when I posted something on here, and then they started apologising and saying they must have somehow missed my email.

So yeah, I have to admit its soured my experience with them really. Also really killed a lot of my enthusiasm for this figure which I was really impressed with and looking forward to. When those first in hand pictures started showing up I was blown away. Hopefully I'll be just as impressed when it arrives. Finally.

Sorry for the rant, now back to your regularly scheduled programming. :lol

I've got an extra fig that I'm using the body for a Clark custom. If anyone wants to buy any or all of the extra bits I won't need, feel free to PM me. Head, suit, base, both command keys, box, hands. Grab them before I chuck them on eBay.

Got my Man of Steel in today thru a trade with a board member. What an awesome figure!
pa3enuda.jpg
a5urenas.jpg

Do you guys think there is any demand for this figure on this forum? I have a customized figured with the tony mei cape and I want to sell it but don't want to waste $25 to become a premium member if there aren't many buyers. What do you guys suggest and thank you for any feedback!

Do you guys think there is any demand for this figure on this forum? I have a customized figured with the tony mei cape and I want to sell it but don't want to waste $25 to become a premium member if there aren't many buyers. What do you guys suggest and thank you for any feedback!

eBay.

Sucks that I have to display him alone in the glass cabinet due to MOS looking overscale compared to the Christopher Reeve :( This figure only looks good with neck modifcation, dam HT can't even get this done properly :slap

That's not bad. He has more of a cris reeve big 80's hair style but still I applaud the effort.

Back