1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's looking good because of the effort you put in. Nicely done...

However, cavills hair is on the curly side. At this scale it'd be really hard to pull off. I can't even begin to imagine how to perm sixth scale hair. Hell, I can't even imagine doing it with 1:1 scale.

I'd say this can be your version of cavill's superman. Not bad.

Thank you very much for the input and critics guys, appreciate it.

I try to cut and re-do the hair and get to this:

x3whoo.jpg

So, please give me more input....what still need to be fix?

Too much volume:wink1:

I like it. If it looked like that I would purchase one sculpt. It would make MOS blend in better with the Adventure Team.

Noice.
I had to do that with a loose suit i bought on the Facebook group.
A little bit of gel glue on the tip of a cocktail stick will get the job done.

That's what I'm hoping, came away yesterday when I was posing him trying to get his abs straight (which I haven't managed). If I mess it up I'll just buy another lol

Is that a different body you're using? The suit looks extremely big and loose fitting.

x3whoo.jpg

I think that looks a lot better. The first pic looked almost like a puffy wig just placed over the existing headsculpt.

Received mine this week, great figure. Do need to stick down part of his belt on one side though.
ehajemez.jpg

Awesome picture! That pose is perfect!

x3whoo.jpg

Wow! How did you manage to style his hair with this scale? It looks good. I think it would be better to use in a MOS Clark Kent civilian attire. And maybe you could shorten the sideburns a bit just to make it less look like Elvis Presley, looking at the hairs at the sides of his face.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. Thin the sideburns a bit more so they are closer cut to his face and slick down the sides some more as well to get rid of the flyaway and "poofy-ness". Looks good though. Vast improvement.

Last flex-pay tomorrow and then Supes should be with me asap.

I'm really looking forward to getting him in-hand. :yess:

Is it bad i started to play with mine a little last night when I opened it :rotfl superman , superman punched my daughters little pony in the face!!!

Back