1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So is the best body for a clark the original MOS body? I mean if u go for that open shirt look wnt the holes in the chest prolly show and jeans not be long enough? ?

So is the best body for a clark the original MOS body? I mean if u go for that open shirt look wnt the holes in the chest prolly show and jeans not be long enough? ?

That could happen.
I used a Joe Colton body on mine. It's not bulky enough if he were bare chested, but it doesn't look too bad standing with my other CK figures. It occurs to be that a Reeve body could be good also. All you really need is the attached neck.

0A36E9B8-22B4-4297-A524-36BCB995D622.jpg

FE5E6325-8D4B-44E0-B4F9-0F6366D4D724.jpg

96A5ADC9-890A-4038-B9C2-0EAD9740CB5E.jpg

We're a little behind in the Uk getting this but he showed up just in time for my son's 9 hour brain tumour resection surgery on Tuesday. We love it. Something also pretty special arrived this week too.
IMG_101435358236889.jpeg
DSC_0226_20140515163002940.jpg
DSC_0230_20140515163108496.jpg
DSC_0229_20140515163154998.jpg

@Jimbits76

All my good wishes for recovery to your little boy. He sould be pretty happy to have a Superman signed pic. :)

Here's my wired cape :

MoS-6.jpg

Sorry for the quality, not enough light on this room.

I just have to work on the knees.

We're a little behind in the Uk getting this but he showed up just in time for my son's 9 hour brain tumour resection surgery on Tuesday. We love it. Something also pretty special arrived this week too.
nice! I hope your son recovers asap and gets up and running to enjoy the MOS

Know what you mean seems we are always last to get our figures!! Congrats on the signed photo btw, looks great displayed next to the figure. Hope your son gets well soon too - such a brave kid.

Man that does not look good.
I can appreciate the effort - but no. Just . . . no.
What. The. F.....
You guys are being a bit harsh, the guys has probably put a lot of effort into this.
I think it looks good and better than other attempts I've seen done on a Man of Steel fig.
I would think a lot of effort was put in..but that doesn't stop it ruining the HS...sorry guy.
Thank you very much for the input and critics guys, appreciate it.

I try to cut and re-do the hair and get to this:

x3whoo.jpg

So, please give me more input....what still need to be fix?

Back