1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Here is owen1313 mos re paint that he posted in the custom section. I hope he doesn't mind but I figured you would all love to see this and many of you don't check that section out, This is hands down my favorite custom mos to date!
you guys can check the rest of the pics and the wip in his thread in the custom section for dc.

Here is owen1313 mos re paint that he posted in the custom section. I hope he doesn't mind but I figured you would all love to see this and many of you don't check that section out, This is hands down my favorite custom mos to date!
you guys can check the rest of the pics and the wip in his thread in the custom section for dc.

that is sweet

Here's the link to his thread

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?141883-My-MOS-repaint

Got mine yesterday, it's amazing !

but i will do the mod this weekend.

Semtiacutetuloeeee.jpg

DSC06656-Coacutepia.jpg

DSC06645.jpg

DSC06648-Coacutepia.jpg

I haven't put mine up for display yet but wanted to ask, did anyone come up with a good easy fix for how to use the waist grabber this figure comes with w/o damaging the suit?

Mine has been in a flight pose for a while and has no signs of damage

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I haven't put mine up for display yet but wanted to ask, did anyone come up with a good easy fix for how to use the waist grabber this figure comes with w/o damaging the suit?

I screwed a 20lb magnet into the lower back of mine, inside the suit, so the base(Which i also attached a magnet to), could hold him up without using a waist grabber.
I don't know if you could say it's "w/o damaging the suit", lol.

Mine has been in a flight pose for a while and has no signs of damage

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Wonder if the waist grabber issue isn't as prevalent as I thought. Anyone else?

Going to start my mod today everyone keep their fingers crossed for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there a YouTube video showing how to do the suit mod? Sorry i tried to look through timeline couldn't find one

Wonder if the waist grabber issue isn't as prevalent as I thought. Anyone else?

Yea it is really weird almost every single picture on this thread shows their superman standing on the base without the use of the waist grabber. Is everyone just displaying their figure just balancing on its feet?

mod done here, super easy to me..

useless stuff removed.

DSC06661.jpg

Yea it is really weird almost every single picture on this thread shows their superman standing on the base without the use of the waist grabber. Is everyone just displaying their figure just balancing on its feet?

Somebody asked this a few pages back.
It can be done by bending the stand to one side then bending it back, so it has a sidewards gooseneck in it. All you do is lift his cape up, attach him to the stand, then put the cape over the grabber and flexi pole to hide them:

6D4433F4-1B09-42D3-B9F9-0ABFA0590806.jpg

48B69BD6-2B72-4CFA-BF70-F6B7ACA3BC99.jpg

1E40E0C3-8A45-4746-8630-C9B69B432ECA_1.jpg

1E40E0C3-8A45-4746-8630-C9B69B432ECA.jpg

Back