1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

just got my superman today.figure looks fantastic.he brings a certain heroic presence and power.And does anyone know how to get rid of the crease on his left boot?.I tried futzing with it but doesnt go away unless i put him in a flight pose and tilt his foot down.But in a standing pose that crease shows.Going to do the colar mod tmrw and buying some wire and doing clipperkings wire mod on cape.Then down the road gonna get a tony mei's cape

Attachments

• s1.jpg
    s1.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 523
  • s2.jpg
    s2.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 530

Just being stubborn I guess, always loved the look of the figure just off put with the scale issue, that said I couldn't let this piece just pass me by, really looking forward to it:)

The scale thing doesn't even bother me anymore. The figure is so good that you forget all about it.

12356106025_f3f960195b_b.jpg

So I visited the Warner bros studio in LA today and got to see the MOS suit up close.

The trim is 100% black!! Good job hot toys. Under certain lights it looks metallic blue, but up close it's definitely black.

me2e4u9y.jpg

yheva5en.jpg

nytuqupe.jpg

Good to know. That's why I played it safe. On my custom I used metal, rather than metallic blue for the trim, that way it can look metallic in some light

And it can look true black in other light

The scale thing doesn't even bother me anymore. The figure is so good that you forget all about it.

12356106025_f3f960195b_b.jpg

Crisp Photo, looks so damn good in photos and I know they always looks even better in hand so I know I going to love it, very much looking forward to it:)

Finally got around to doing the collar mod. Wow does it up this guy's display factor.

IMG_20140309_162132_zps0cee5a8b.jpg

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

It does indeed, crazy how something so simple can add so much more movie accuracy.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Yeah. I can understand why HT added the underside bracing, after seeing how the proto frame was tearing away from the costume.
But it's surprising how a little bit of work can turn the thing from a great figure to a fantastic one.

Finally got around to opening mine up and can't believe how amazing this figure came out!!

Better lighting for pics

Mad props to the homie "hellz manik" for helping me out with the posing! All in all I had my doubts about this figure from all the initial hate but think it came out amazing :)

Took this picture and I couldn't believe how much this looks like an actual pic of Cavill...
GroupShot019_zpsc1b14cc7.jpg

Crisp Photo, looks so damn good in photos and I know they always looks even better in hand so I know I going to love it, very much looking forward to it:)

Thanks Pete. This one is gonna fit in perfectly with your collection. I hope you picked out a nice spot for him :)

Nice pose sil80! Mine will be here next week. (after weeks of hesitating!)

Thanks guys!!! I absolutely love this figure and was so much fun to pose.. I don't even care about the long term suit damage lol I'm not gonna touch him

So how do you use the stand in just a standing pose, the pole and clamp is only useful for flying poses isn't it?

Back