1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

I like this figure and have ordered it, but that head looks huge compared to the body. Whats it like in hand?

127F9480-3A11-480C-B198-FA2691ECFAA9.jpg
[/QUOTE]

We'll... First off, that is a custom. Second, it is on a different body than the stock figure came with, which the original is also larger. So obviously the original body size, which is larger, accommodates the larger head.

So I visited the Warner bros studio in LA today and got to see the MOS suit up close.

The trim is 100% black!! Good job hot toys. Under certain lights it looks metallic blue, but up close it's definitely black.

me2e4u9y.jpg

yheva5en.jpg

nytuqupe.jpg

Hehehehe

I bought mine a month ago but he's still in the box. Need to assemble my detolfs first.... :(

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Next on my list is a detolf. My local store will doesn't carry them but I'm on the mailing list to know he be they're back in.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I may be interested in anyone is taking commissions for mods. My figure got pushed back to Monday for arrival date. Stupid!:impatient:

I haven't had any issue with my figure. I got him weeks ago. The suit does setlle well in the Kees. The elbows have some bunching of the suit but it's not too bad. Great figure. You guys will really like it.

Yeah hopefully I'm happy but the screen accuracy things are like grrr

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Finally received my Man of steel from sideshow I was a little dissapointed that they did not sent it with the kit to clean it. I was planning on trading it or selling it but after I opened the box and took out the first plastic that protects it, I was blown away. the suit, the head sculpt, the stand everything looks awesome ! very happy with the figure. I was a little sad that I had to sell my Barney Ross Ex2 to fix my car, it was the only figure from hot toys I had but this makes up for it.

Finally received my Man of steel from sideshow I was a little dissapointed that they did not sent it with the kit to clean it.

Kit to clean it??????

Im very glad to see that the Man of Steel figure has gotten the attention it deserves on the forums! Here is mine :*)

This sounds similar to the Han Solo on Hoth debate about his jacket being brown or blue. The prop used was brown, but to me, it looks quite blue in some shots due to the lighting they used. Same for MoS, the trim may be black on the prop, but I watched and enjoyed the movie. And in the movie, those parts of the suit appeared blue due to how it was filmed. Some like prop accurate, while some go for screen accurate. One way or the other, HT hit a homerun with this guy!

Kit to clean it??????

Im very glad to see that the Man of Steel figure has gotten the attention it deserves on the forums! Here is mine :*)

Yes they were sending MOS figures with their new figure care kit
I saw a bunch of people getting them on OSR on facebook

What damage does it cause? Mine has been in the stand since day 1 and I don't see any damage?

What damage does it cause? Mine has been in the stand since day 1 and I don't see any damage?

Some minor cosmetic damage to the suit is what I heard about. I haven't used my flight stand, so I'm not 100% sure of how to describe it.

Just opened mine, it's amazing. HT got this one right.

No cleaning kit with mine but I'll display it behind glass.

I was wondering what took you so long :lol Good decision man :clap

Just being stubborn I guess, always loved the look of the figure just off put with the scale issue, that said I couldn't let this piece just pass me by, really looking forward to it:)

Back