1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

I just watched a few mods on this figure and now I'm tempted to get one. I thought I was going to pass and wait for a more accurate 1/4 version too. ClipperKing really upped the level with his mods.

Looks amazing Bar! Will those displays be lighted from the bottom?

Did a quick crude pose of Jim Lee's Batman #612. I can totally see Snyder referencing the cover pose for MOS 2.

DSC_0598_zpsb2b24cb8.jpg

I got my laser cut MOS and Zod based today. Each base has two parts, top and bottom.

569B79A3-DD50-40AA-9280-ED958467966C.jpg

B31C6362-304F-4916-9779-FB4B2705A5C3.jpg

B5DD6969-BF26-4C9F-AADD-E6968B51501D.jpg

1E9F204F-839E-4943-90FE-D4D28F58F76B.jpg

66FC6E16-7A8D-4625-A63E-6E5BF2B5C608.jpg

BF39EA76-6CB2-476E-BFDC-B145B9592D8A.jpg

DB7788A0-4EDD-4820-819C-91CD89C35F4B.jpg

AEF57C9F-4E38-4D2C-BE0A-7571FFD7A9F4.jpg

BE4492FC-E3CA-45DD-AA4B-9C571121C30B.jpg

Fantastic Barry, will these be for sale?

Excellent work Barry! Very impressive!!!! :clap

Thanks a lot. Just an idea that occurred to me back when everyone was getting theirs and moaning about the size of the base, lol.

Did a quick crude pose of Jim Lee's Batman #612. I can totally see Snyder referencing the cover pose for MOS 2.

Great pic.
And no, the bases will not be lit. They will be cast for sale and painted.

WOW!!! Great work Bar!!

Thanks!
If they look cool on the pics, they are ten times cooler in person!

Looking great B :clap

Thanks.

Fantastic Barry, will these be for sale?

They will be.
I am unsure about whether to farm out the production or do it myself.
Might be easier to do it myself.
I'll post here whatever happens.

Door bell was going insane at like 9am, came down to find a big box waiting, great figure, altho I am worried about ripping or tearing the suit when moving his arms up high, anyone have any problems? That head sculpt is just :D How does HT go from AWFUL Dwayne Johnson and Hugh Jackman sculpts to this perfection!

Door bell was going insane at like 9am, came down to find a big box waiting, great figure, altho I am worried about ripping or tearing the suit when moving his arms up high, anyone have any problems? That head sculpt is just :D How does HT go from AWFUL Dwayne Johnson and Hugh Jackman sculpts to this perfection!

It was the other way around.

I finally paid all my flex payments on sideshow in now waiting for my figure. I hope it gets her before saturday.

DSC_0598_zpsb2b24cb8.jpg

Great pic. That was an awesome cover. I like that Loeb makes it clear Bruce knows he can't win, but he's also betting on Clark so that he doesn't have to. His trust in his friend is amazing.

I was very happy seeing my U.P.S. man yesterday! He came out anyway when I was supposed to get this great figure today. Since it was "Mardi Gras" day here in the New Orleans area, U.P.S. said they'd wait to deliver today. Wow, what an outstanding figure! I was worried at first about the bulky body shown on Sideshow's website months ago. But I had hoped they'd fix that, and I went ahead and pre-ordered it. This is the first Hot Toys figure I've got in a few years. The last one being my favorite Superman, the Christopher Reeve Hot Toys figure. I think my only things I would have liked seeing out of the box is more posing of the cape with some internal wiring. Plus the collar being closer to the top of the Superman "S" symbol on his chest, without having to do the mod to get it that way. Like it was in Man Of Steel. I'm worried about screwing up my figure with trying that mod on the collar. I may get the custom cape sometime. I'm still thinking about that. But overall, I am VERY happy with this Superman. A great likeness of Henry Cavill in the head sculpt, and outstanding work on the unique outfit.

About to break down and order. I wasn't a huge fan of the movie, but i like Henry as Supes, and the suit is cool. Will look good next to CR as well. (107 shipped with rp's can't beat that)

About to break down and order. I wasn't a huge fan of the movie, but i like Henry as Supes, and the suit is cool. Will look good next to CR as well. (107 shipped with rp's can't beat that)

Do it! Even if you only get one figure in the line, this is the one to get. It has presence, a phenomenal head sculpt, and in your case just over $100.

JediMike, cool pics and congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd get one of those from you. They look great!

Sent while traveling through Hyperspace

Thanks for the complements on my pics bicoid18. My old Sony digital camera isn't that great. It does okay. I agree with him. Even if you don't get Zod or Jor-El...the Henry Cavill M.O.S. Superman is the one to get from the M.O.S. line! Wow, only $107 after RP points Oscorp! That's over $100 less than I paid for mine broken down into 3 flex-payments from Sideshow. Jump on it! Cavill's Superman DOES look great next to my Reeve Superman. They compliment each other very well.

DSC_0598_zpsb2b24cb8.jpg

I don't know how I missed this earlier. But that is an awesome pic!!!! :hi5:

Got mine last night, wow the heavy box was surprising. It's amazing, the head sculpt is fantastic. I really enjoyed the movie so I had to get this.

As someone said a few posts back, HT seem to be hit or miss, Roadblock and Wolverine we're average but this is outstanding.

Last edited:

So without traveling back a hundred pages, how does one go about moving up the S emblem?

The laser cut bases are sweet BTW!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Back