1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Thats really odd. They allowed me to pay mine off early and from what others have mentioned they typically have no problem. Maybe it's because you're OCONUS.

Best review I've seen so far.:clap I like how you aren't afraid to test the suit a bit. Got me even more excited to get mine:impatient:

Thanks! You'll like it! The suit looks and feels great! It moves on the body well too so it doesn't feel like its gonna tear when you love the arms and legs.

Thanks Double J

This whole figure is epic. Even with so few accessories it's by far ...my favourite figure to date.

Agreed. As much as I love my dx13. I think I love this figure a little bit more.

My thanks to rory as well for the step by step. And to everyone who posted pics to convince me to take the plunge and do some minor snipping. So much better without the neck/traps hump.

UGH, the wait for this sucks. My last flex pay is February 5. Come on already....:impatient:

I asked SSC if I can pay it off early and told me I couldn't.

Bri

I did. All I did was give them a call. Mine will be here this week. My original last payment was also Feb. 5th. :dunno

Thats really odd. They allowed me to pay mine off early and from what others have mentioned they typically have no problem. Maybe it's because you're OCONUS.

Didn't think about that. I'd in the Mid-West.

Great review as always Nick! :clap

IMG_3769_zps4f57006c.jpg
[/URL]

Awesome pic! Looks real! :hi5:

And welcome to the forum RRJ! :wave

:welcome

Believe me, it isn't easy to make a decision...considering how much you're paying for these things and when the mods are heavy and irreversible as well. I was a nervous wreck taking my dx12 apart. But once I completed the mod, I was happy with the results.

In the end, all it takes is a steady hand, ***** of steel, and a basic understanding of the item you're about to change. Just gotta plan ahead and always measure twice before making any kind of cut.

Yup I get you. I also saw a lot of modified DX12 Batman and HT MOS Superman, and they turned out really great. Good for you. It really takes a lot of courage, patience, research to modify them and of course a bit of talent as well. The only thing I modified about my DX12 are just the cape and the gloved hands.Other than that, I don't want to touch anything already. Can't think of minor fixes that is safe for me to do with my MOS Supes.

Back