1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

ok, i edited these two pictures..

the scale is perfect to me.

1509904_585404431513164_995501000_n.jpg

That is all I wanted to see. for anyone who lowers his height will screw up the entire lines scale. of course if you don't plan on buying anyone but supes then you wont be affected. thanks for the picture they are both perfect and hot toys is doing incredible with this line!

I can't wait until someone puts the uniform on another, shorter body or mods the present body to make it a bit shorter.

can't wait to have this. superman is huge i don't get the fuzz regarding the height.

Love how this came out for damn sure but am going to wait since right now Star Wars is my priority. Will definitely get this soon.

:nono Something is off about the head sculpt now. I can't put my finger on it but it doesn't look as spot on as it did before? :ohbfrank:

ru185i.jpg

Are the eyes smaller? Something's different, man. And why the tan?

I'm sorry to come back to this, but I wish they somehow kept the proto sculpt
I was taken aback with the proto, pre ordered the proto, but get a modified sculpt
Cavil has a wide jaw, I feel they slimmed it down for the production
But, with that being said, it's a bad *** figure

I hope someone can replicate the proto shots

Uh... Simply tilt his head looking to the right with over exposure :dunno

Yeah i agree dude. His heads just turned and diff lighting and diff angle. It looks pretty spot on being that its a pic of a mass produced copy. Home run here. Lets just hope his suit holds up.

I don't like that they went with the "looking up eyes" and regarding the height issue. I believe that it is because the upper torso has holes for the emblem, so that means the abs are pushed lower, making the torso extra long so I don't think short feet pegs will fix it. His legs will just look weird. Having said that , I'm really annoyed that he's not 12" and that he'll look weird next to other figures, especially reeve

Great fig.Got great presence when displayed.The suit is great for posing. But got to take care not to pose in extreme pose for long . I think is fabric covered with rubbery pattern print. Very similar to ASM fig. I think the flight pose holder can't really be left on the fig for long periods . The HT,s staff did mention the pattern print might fade or rub off. So care is needed.
picture.php

Zod is going to be 14" :lol

Going by this photo, looks like they are going to make Superman and Zod about the same height, if you compare Zod to Jor-El in this one; and Superman to Jor-El a few posts up.

1175620_512791275462077_27450755_n.jpg

I don't reckon most people will be displaying theirs in flight poses because they'll be afraid of damaging the suit. Not a great many people have their Reeve Superman figures in flight poses do they?

I have one of mine in a flying pose with the arms up and one in a pose with the arms behind his waist.
But it's true that most people will be terrified to try that for any length of time with the Man Of Steel.

IMG_5330.jpg

null_zpsbd760534.jpg

null_zps58b044bd.jpg

Pretty dumb to not wire the cape...
Body is awesome, the sculpted abs are really cool with the suit on, too bad they did not sculpted the muscles under the arms, both sides of the chest...
I have one at a good price, just 15 bucks over the price i would pay to get it from a local seller or sideshow (with shipping and obligatory cstom taxes) in a month...

Does anyone know how stretchy the fabric is? Could the torso be shortened without it creating a baggy midriff? Also, is the head that much larger that he would look like a bobble head if it were placed on a smaller body? It's really hard to judge just from the pics.

He's a shade over 6 feet.

DGTWoodward, RIP brother!

Hello, didn't know where to post this but I had to mention to you as many of you were friends with him. DGTwoodward was my husband and last night has passed away due to a massive heart attack. He loved these forums and would call you friends. May he rest in peace....

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Last edited:

Its weird to think that post was only 14 hours ago.

:(

I'm really bummed about this.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Back