1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Loved the movie and the figure. Can't wait for it to arrive.

never saw those pics before (or I just don't remember them:lol) and he looks fantastic! :clap...next year is going to be expensive! :thud:

Superman is my Iron Man. So despite the quality of the films, I'm pretty much a Hot Toys completist with the character. The more I think about it, I'd be down for a black suit version with skull base.

Ok... I would actually think frowning would make the eyes smaller and thus, would make the features within the sculpt smaller. I actually think he appears to be frowning more on the Hot Toys one than the custom, which like I said would explain the small features.

Anyway, here is a comparison pic one between a Hot Toys sculpt and the real Cavill not frowning at all, where his eyes are noticeable larger.

man-of-steel-2.jpg

Yep, that was it, something as simple as him frowning. Thanks for the side-by-side, it clarified it very quickly for me. This is obviously still a great sculpt. Like I said, I cannot wait to add this to the growing 'Superman' section of our collection.

I love this figure, and can't wait to get it. I also have Zod on preorder. In other news, DC has added Faora to the comics. So maybe she might be popular enough for us to get a HT version.

I love this figure, and can't wait to get it. I also have Zod on preorder. In other news, DC has added Faora to the comics. So maybe she might be popular enough for us to get a HT version.

:pray::pray:

Same here. i was surprised, but then they dropped her name and showed her in the recent Zod issue of Action Comics, and then she is shown again looking very much like her MoS counterpart in a preview for the upcoming Superman/Wonder Woman comic. So I hope this push by DC is given notice by HT. Faora would sell!

Yup. She is a definite buy for me. Come on HT!!! Give us what we want!!!

Faora was a character in the comics long before the movies. She was the inspiration for Ursa in the Donner flicks.

I sure hope so! It would make the MoS collection complete! :pray:

I actually thought that the main Kryptonians were all stand out characters, Faora included. The one that seemed the most lacking was Kal-El, sadly.

But then on reflection, I suppose that Mr Cavill really wasn't given that much to test him acting wise.

I think this figure will be solid from the looks of things. I'm pleased so far.

SS must be screwing up- I checked my QS Bats update on shipping(ITEMS SHIPPING SOON) and look- MOS Supes says ITEMS SHIPPING SOON, too....WTF????

It was a hard decision to make, but I chose this over the Wolverine. My first time using flex-pay. I just hope it softens the blow to my wallet:lol

Can't wait for this and the rest of the line. This is one of my most anticipated figures for next year.

Back