Hot Toys - MMS168 - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark I (2.0)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you buy the MKII Exclusive?

No. Exclusives can only be had directly through SS which ends up with a higher price shipped cross the boarder. So I have only broken for the Luke Ex so far. Can't justify buying Ex on eBay either. Like like 1/3 a figure no Ex for me :(

Resistance is Futile
:borg

Thought this might be of interest in this thread.
I am working on a companion piece for the MKI hologram for a member here. It's Tony's Hologram table he spins the MKI hologram around on before he designs the MKII.
Still a WIP. I only started it this afternoon in a lull during workl(And i don't have the MKI Hologram, so i am making do with Hologram Yoda, and Cortana).
Enjoy!(And feel free to give me feedback)

IMG_1367.jpg

IMG_1370.jpg

IMG_1371.jpg

IMG_1372.jpg

IMG_1373.jpg

IMG_1377.jpg

photo2-1.jpg

IMG_1382.jpg

IMG_1390.jpg

Wow! Nice work! :clap

GREAT PICS! Never get tired of this particular figure -- just so many details, I still notice new things... like the choppy broken metal on the right leg mid-thigh armor.

I've just ordered this off ebay and I should have him in a few weeks. Can't wait!! I'll post some pics when he arrives.

Now where's that Mk III 2.0 dammit?!

Again I say the MK 1 has got to be one of the best figures that Hot Toys made!

I hate to say it. Your right, on the Ironman. Why I know it's just a movie. This looks like it could really work. Even the jets. Remember all he did was going up and down.

GREAT PICS! Never get tired of this particular figure -- just so many details, I still notice new things... like the choppy broken metal on the right leg mid-thigh armor.

I know, I didn't see the holes in his face mask till it was posted her. Rocket, jets etc. Worth the money.

Back