Hot Toys - MMS168 - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark I (2.0)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine got here yesterday... He ROCKS!

3B06FF19-E3D6-4D32-986A-375695B21D3D-578-0000002308CD8484_zps1f4db001.jpg

...and his arrival finally completes the Iron Man section of my Hot Toys display!!! Woo hoo!

1220CB70-7382-4BE3-B7B4-5AEAD1BE6015-578-0000002014DFFF98_zps3c090d51.jpg

Sallah

Awesome Iron Man collection! Would love to see the full pic of all the HT!

Thanks man! You can do a little tour around the room with this panorama thing I put together with an app on my iphone. Just click the pic with your mouse and move it around (swipe on your iphone... or use the gyro feature and just move your phone around).

https://360.io/w5chzm

I have added another detolf and made a few acquisitions (including a new suit for Tony) since I did this... but most of my collection is in there....

Sallah

Mine got here yesterday... He ROCKS!

3B06FF19-E3D6-4D32-986A-375695B21D3D-578-0000002308CD8484_zps1f4db001.jpg

...and his arrival finally completes the Iron Man section of my Hot Toys display!!! Woo hoo!

1220CB70-7382-4BE3-B7B4-5AEAD1BE6015-578-0000002014DFFF98_zps3c090d51.jpg

Sallah

Thanks man! You can do a little tour around the room with this panorama thing I put together with an app on my iphone. Just click the pic with your mouse and move it around (swipe on your iphone... or use the gyro feature and just move your phone around).

I have added another detolf and made a few acquisitions (including a new suit for Tony) since I did this... but most of my collection is in there....

Sallah

HOLY MOLY Sallah! That Man Cave is AWESOME!!! I am truly humbled! I can't wait to see it when you get your Avengers collection is completed! I am impressed!!!!

:bow:bow:bow:clap

Sallah

That is one sick display room!!! So awesome! Thanks for sharing! I hope to have a room like that one day!

That is an awesome space! You have 13 detolfs! :clap

I was wondering how you could have one figure per shelf.

I thought I had a lot with 7!!!!

BRAVO

I absolutely love the detolf case! Since you can buy them one at a time, it makes exapanding a display much easier and affordabel (instead of having to buy custom cases as your collection grows). I now have 14 in the Hot Toys Room and 2 in the adjacent family-type room. :) It is an addiction!

HOLY MOLY Sallah! That Man Cave is AWESOME!!! I am truly humbled! I can't wait to see it when you get your Avengers collection is completed! I am impressed!!!!

:bow:bow:bow:clap

Thanks buddy! :1-1:

I love your photographs.I think you ll regret passing Iron Monger though.

Thanks for the compliment on the photography! I really hope to do a full-on photo shoot mith Mark I this weekend or next...

Oh, and I am not passing on Monger... I just meant complete up to this point. ;)

That is one sick display room!!! So awesome! Thanks for sharing! I hope to have a room like that one day!

Thank you very much!

Sallah

Mine arrived today from AE this is an awesome figure. hard to decide if this is better then my Mk VI or not but they are both outstanding.

Back