Hot Toys - MMS168 - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark I (2.0)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got mine today. Never had the V.1 but so happy with this

DSC_0075-1.jpg

DSC_0071.jpg

DSC_0073-2.jpg

DSC_0070-3.jpg

One question, once I attach the flames the arm keep lowering. You guys try it yet?

Awesome display! Nice pics! :clap

same here. got nick fury instead.

I'm currently photographing my Fury! He's also an awesome figure! :yess:

Got mine today. It was scheduled for tomorrow delivery. Nice to have it a day earlier than expected. I'll snap some pics of it alongside my 1.0 for comparison as soon as I get a chance. Still need to take it out of the packaging.

Awesome display! Nice pics! :clap

I'm currently photographing my Fury! He's also an awesome figure! :yess:

Nice I got my Mark 1 last week I have not open it yet. I will open my Helmet later on tonight.

He is sold out? When I order him they still had him on flex pay.

Just got my notice from AE as well, I wasn't expecting it for 2 more weeks, This is awesome can't wait to add this to my collection.

Judging by his post count likely we'll never know if he solved it or not. Drive by poster.

Thanks for letting me know guys. I was expecting to see a plastic tab as usual. I did see the tape around the batteries, just wasn't sure if it had to be removed. The damn instructions aren't much help either. Will try removing the tape.

Thanks for letting me know guys. I was expecting to see a plastic tab as usual. I did see the tape around the batteries, just wasn't sure if it had to be removed. The damn instructions aren't much help either. Will try removing the tape.

I freaked out for a moment when my lights didn't come on, as the instructions didn't mention the tab in the battery compartment like they usually do.

Yeah that was me (am I the drive-by-poster? lol) that posted about the lights not working and being a bit perplexed (okay, downright flummoxed) at the tape wrapped 'round the whole battery stack.

But that was all it took to get everything ship shape.

I have the mark III and i'm wondering if anyone knows if this headsculpt will fit on that neck...

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

Can anyone post a picture of the rocket firing in his left forearm? I can't seem to figure out what the instructions mean. I can open the large panel, but the rocket?

Thanks for the compliments guys. The headshot of Tony works because I remembered someone saying that if you shine a light that reflects in the headsculpt's glass eyes, it looks much more realistic and less like a toy.

The "star" effect, I really don't know. I'm using a 50mm prime lens and no fancy filters or effects. I could probably tame that with a higher f-stop and longer exposure. Maybe.

Actually now that I think of it I should do the opposite. It's just that those lights are pretty dang bright! More diffuse lighting around the figure would help too, but I can't get at my portable light box right now.

Still though, I REALLY appreciate all the feedback!! It means a lot to me.

I'm a little befuddled by that as well. It *seems* like the rocket can be removed, as it wiggles a little bit. But I'm skeered of pulling too hard on it, and I'm not sure which direction it should be yanked.
(and yes, I purposely loaded that reply with innuendos)
;)

Can anyone post a picture of the rocket firing in his left forearm? I can't seem to figure out what the instructions mean. I can open the large panel, but the rocket?

Back