Hot Toys - MMS168 - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark I (2.0)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine too, but of course it'll take until Tuesday to get to me. Oh well. At least it's SHIPPED!!! And I'm not in limbo like I am with CSC and Nick Fury. Grrrrr.....

What happened with CSC and Nick Fury?

Not for me.

That is odd. I have not paid Brokerage from deliveries direct from Sideshow before. Also, I am POSITIVE that it is mentioned somewhere in the Ask Sideshow Forum as well. Doubt I will find it, but I will check.

EDIT: In this thread, it mentions he was only charged $10 extra https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112616&highlight=brokerage+fees

Perhaps I just got lucky, I remember for sure I only paid the 13% taxes on my Shredder Comiquette when he arrived.

Last edited:
Hey man, I order from Sideshow however I don't ship them to my home. I go pick them up at this place right across the border in Niagara Falls. I order with them and ship it there because in the end is a better deal (reward points, exclusives) than getting it shipped here (higher shipping + crazy brokerage fees) or than ordering at Toys2 (taxes , no exclusives).

Don't you spend about the same or more amount in gas getting there though? The exclusives is definitely enticing :lol

No Brokerage Fees with Sideshow sending to Canada. That is included in delivery (FedEx waves it).

Feel like I got ripped off then. Past 3 times I've ordered from them I had to pay FedEx

Odd. Gordon is @ a week or so behind sechedule and Mark I 2.0 is @ a week ahead of schedule. I got shipping notices for each. Both are scheduled to arrive Tuesday.

After this Mark I (2.0), the next big Iron Man related figure is Iron Monger. That is another huge and awesome figure, IMO. The only hated is the price. I'm still deciding..

Back