Hot Toys - MMS168 - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark I (2.0)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone ordered from Bigbadtoystore.com? it seems like very one orders from ss, csc, or alteregocomics, but none seems to talk about bbts. I ordered my mark I 2.0 a few months back, and I am worried that they are going to get the last of last of the stock from sideshows. hot toys --> sideshow --> bbts? should i be worried?

is that how the food chain works? thanks ppl!

anyone ordered from Bigbadtoystore.com? it seems like very one orders from ss, csc, or alteregocomics, but none seems to talk about bbts. I ordered my mark I 2.0 a few months back, and I am worried that they are going to get the last of last of the stock from sideshows. hot toys --> sideshow --> bbts? should i be worried?

I ordered from BBTS as well..... all is quite here. :impatient:

Don't worry, but you do have to be patient as Side Show is the distributor of Hot Toys in the US they try to fill their orders first and then come the various retailers. Not to mention Hot Toys usually sends split shipments so expect to have a few weeks delay in between.

I ordered Nick Fury from BBTS... He came a couple of weeks after SS started shipping theirs.

How much do you guys reckon would be a reasonable price to pay for an additional flame accessory?

How much do you guys reckon would be a reasonable price to pay for an additional flame accessory?

Definitely not the $48 bucks they have been asking on eBay. You should be able to pick it up for $10 bucks at some point though...

by the way, no shipping info for me either so far.

DFanatic where do you order from? Just curious cause I noticed you live in the same area as I am.

Hey man, I order from Sideshow however I don't ship them to my home. I go pick them up at this place right across the border in Niagara Falls. I order with them and ship it there because in the end is a better deal (reward points, exclusives) than getting it shipped here (higher shipping + crazy brokerage fees) or than ordering at Toys2 (taxes , no exclusives).

Mine too, but of course it'll take until Tuesday to get to me. Oh well. At least it's SHIPPED!!! And I'm not in limbo like I am with CSC and Nick Fury. Grrrrr.....

Back