Hot Toys - MMS168 - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark I (2.0)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^ shipping is ALWAYS a _____ to Australia. Ill try some etailers first otherwise I'll place my order with SS

Ordered. Missed out on the first Mark 1.

The adult in me is laughing/crying at these children who somehow think they are better in life 'cause they have the original. :slap:slap If your life is that pathetic that you have to compare ship dates on Hot Toys collectibles to make yourself feel better.....:dunno:dunno

Why you take it so serious were just having some harmless banter, its called winding each other up, its all just fun, that is till you came along :slap

Preordered ive been kicking myself for passing him up the first time around thank you sideshow and hot toys.

Pfft, i can get a new one for half price.:lecture

Btw, Mercedes should consider remaking this car. It would be a good business decision. Just update the suspension and blam.
Mercedes-Gullwing-300sl-1.jpg

They already did, it's called the AMG SLS:

2011+Mercedes-Benz+SLS+AMG+side+view.jpg

It costs a bit more than the 1.0 version too :rotfl

PO'd the exclusive. Have you noticed that SSC is not offering the regular releases lately if an exclusive is available? For Spidey and this Mark I just the exclusive is available for purchase from them. Maybe this is a new business model. SSC just will have exclusives when available and leave the regular release sales to the e-tailers.

Anyway, this is a very fair price for a very nice piece and I can't wait to have it. Hope they fix the midsection armor, but if not I can live with it as is. Great re-release HT's, thanks.

Cahobbit informed me that to find the regular versions you need to remove the "1" from the end of the HTTP address :wave

I still hope they do another Mark III.
Ditto. I have the original and I'm kind of glad I passed on the Batle Damaged due to its excessive slimness and its crotch issues; I'd like to see an upgraded version to go in the Hall of Armor.

As far the Mark I, I'm perfectly happy with my original. The new sculpt is nice but my Mark I will mostly be standing around in Tony's lab with the visor down (and a black cloth hiding his eyes).

Might pick up the holo if I see it for a good price on the aftermarket. Yeaaaaaah, riiiiiiiight....

They already did, it's called the AMG SLS:

2011+Mercedes-Benz+SLS+AMG+side+view.jpg

It costs a bit more than the 1.0 version too :rotfl

It's a different car. I'm talking about a straight up re-make. Not a modernized version. You knew that though....right?

I cannot get on ANY SSC sites
How much is this guy?
Is there a NRF?
What is the ES?
I may just phone order in

The MK III
The MK III Battle-Damaged
The MK IV
The MK VI

Not definitive enough for you? :slap

I only want three figures to show the progression from the beautiful steam punk ____ box that is the Mark I to the shiny refined Red and Gold iconic look, so the Mark II AU is a no-brainer plus a third. The Mark IV looks great and meets the requirements, but I'm not willing to pay the inflated prices. Makes sense to me to wait it out, and buy a cheaper, better made version from one of the future films. :yess:

Back