Hot Toys - MMS168 - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark I (2.0)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went in to the store to check on my Batman Tumbler - still hadn't arrived, but I saw this and just had to get it. It's seriously detailed and as cool as. I decided to position him in a Retro Avengers set up.

Here they are, and in context on the shelf.

Going to cave in and order this. Only I don't want the little hologram, or I should say I don't want to pay shipping. Does anyone have the link for the no ex version?

I got the opposite. My GF sent a text yesterday asking what I was doing. I replied, that I was in a toy shop. Her reply... Last night buying beer = good. Buying toys = bad. :lol
She just don't get it !!

I got the opposite. My GF sent a text yesterday asking what I was doing. I replied, that I was in a toy shop. Her reply... Last night buying beer = good. Buying toys = bad. :lol
She just don't get it !!

If you ask me your weekend is off to a rousing start :clap :yess:

Me thinks so too. :lol
And I have the new episode of Doctor Who to watch later tonight with some mates, over beer and pizza.

BTW just order Iron Man Helmet MARK I Replica Museum Replicas Prop. My Iron Monger 1/1 Helmet will be here Monday. This will make 5 Ironman helmets (Mark 1, 2, 3, 6, and Iron Monger). Yes they fit my head.....

Jmlsuperman thanks for the link, I really was not going to buy this one. But my GF is right.

Be careful of sarcasm, though. Those can be lethal :monkey4 :lol

About the Museum replicas Mark I Helmet, didn't that get negative reviews?

G
Be careful of sarcasm, though. Those can be lethal :monkey4 :lol

About the Museum replicas Mark I Helmet, didn't that get negative reviews?

Yes, you do need to take care of them. But at $107.50 ship i can deal. I like to put them on. Mr Black still rocks. But Guy Hebert is the best.

Back