Hot Toys - MMS168 - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark I (2.0)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered the exclusive the 1st day the preorder went up, I changed my order to the regular edition a week ago. I hope I don't end up in the 2nd half of the split shipment. :pray:

Just got the Tumbler on Aug 25,Nick Fury Aug 29 and now MK I on Sept 10th! (shaking head) "I'm spending too much money on this stuff!"

Just got the Tumbler on Aug 25,Nick Fury Aug 29 and now MK I on Sept 10th! (shaking head) "I'm spending too much money on this stuff!"

$900 in one month. :hi5: Once the money's gone and the figures are in your home, all is good with the world.

This will be mine ...........

d16e1de9.jpg

Hey my follow collectors,

I just wanna share with you folks that I was never a fan of the Mark I. In fact, I never appreciated the design, I honestly thought it was ugly. After seeing the pomo pictures, I was still unsure. I wanted a great representation of the mark I, because If I am spending 200 dollars on a figure I didnt truly like, I felt like the quality and accuracy better be more than just great. But the fact that over the week I saw people display their Mark one with other iron man suits tells me its a great suit to purchase. I just po'ed mine and I cant wait!!!!! I initially wanted to get the 2.0 HS of robert on ebay and purchase a used mark 1 older version. I hope this wasnt a mistake >.<

I wonder if THAT would have been the best conbination. I heard from multiple people saying the older suit was better and such. Tell me what you guys think!

Hey my follow collectors,

I just wanna share with you folks that I was never a fan of the Mark I. In fact, I never appreciated the design, I honestly thought it was ugly. After seeing the pomo pictures, I was still unsure. I wanted a great representation of the mark I, because If I am spending 200 dollars on a figure I didnt truly like, I felt like the quality and accuracy better be more than just great. But the fact that over the week I saw people display their Mark one with other iron man suits tells me its a great suit to purchase. I just po'ed mine and I cant wait!!!!! I initially wanted to get the 2.0 HS of robert on ebay and purchase a used mark 1 older version. I hope this wasnt a mistake >.<

I wonder if THAT would have been the best conbination. I heard from multiple people saying the older suit was better and such. Tell me what you guys think!
I still would like to see a side-by-side comparison, where both figures are standing next to each other and in the same frame. Not cut and pasted together.

The lighting has to be the same to see the real difference in the finish.

Back