Hot Toys - MMS168 - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark I (2.0)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah for £100 more than I paid for it! That's crazy prices, almost a whole figure more!

Yep...that's the way it always is. First show up on eBay at an inflated price, then come down a little...then they show up on the boards at retail...then below retail. That is why I told myself to be patient. I couldn't wait for Nicholson Joker and I paid $80 more than they go for now.

Btw, will this one come with the regular crotch grabing HT stand base?

Its not in the package:

293262_409677049094291_290186161_n.jpg

~ MMS Series ~

The 1/6th scale Mark I (2.0) Limited Edition Collectible Figurine specially features:

- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Mark I, featuring the likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark in the Iron Man movie
- Approximately 12 inches / 30 cm tall
- Over 36 points of articulations
- Steel-like painting armor
- Movie-accurate Tony Stark costume
- TrueType figure body inside Mark I armor (Mark I armor and figure body are inseparate)
- Helmeted head with raising face-plate revealing the face of Tony Stark
- Special features on armor:
- Light-up (white light) micro ARC reactor and light-up (red light) button on left forearm (battery operated)
- Two (2) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
- One (1) pair of relaxed palms
- One (1) pair of fists
Weapons:

- Flamethrower implanted in wrist with extra flame-effected part

- Working forearm missile launcher

Accessories:

- Figure base featuring the scraps of weapons and stones from the Cave

- Figure stand with Mark I nameplate and movie logo

:lol sorry, I mean this :lecture

Yep...that's the way it always is. First show up on eBay at an inflated price, then come down a little...then they show up on the boards at retail...then below retail. That is why I told myself to be patient. I couldn't wait for Nicholson Joker and I paid $80 more than they go for now.

:exactly:

I got a BNIB Mark II AUV off eBay for $200 shipped. Saw a couple of auctions lately ending at around $190 shipped. Saw Nicholson's Joker selling for $200-210 shipped. That's why I do not PO anymore, not HT at least.

Very clean looking, prefer the older dirtier look if I'm honest! nice sculpt though.
There will be **** loads of these, can see em coming right down, think I'll wait a while.

Darn that figure looks amazing! Too much, too fast! I do want it now! Simply amazing re-issued piece! Darn you HT! Darn you!!! :clap

I also agree, don't buy on eBay just yet. There are too many scalpers wanting a fast buck!

You know, there is not a single picture of the standard black stand. It's also not shown in the video. Hot Toys simply did not add one with this release. Kind of disappointed about that. I display all my figures with the standard black display. Why is Hot Toys constantly being so stingy? Just gives us the damn thing :mad: ....

Hidden Battery pack:

223934_10151049030557737_254565944_n.jpg

419832_10151049030857737_399430901_n.jpg

Looking great under "natural" light:

dsc3704.jpg

dsc3713g.jpg

Last edited:
bit gutted it doesn't come with the standard HT logo stand, hopefully he is supported enough on the base supplied and not titled forward or anything.

still looks great like

I never even remove the stands from the packaging so if there's not one with this release it's no big deal.

Back