Hot Toys - MMS168 - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark I (2.0)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this definitely has more pizzaz than Bane or even Catwoman on the shelf. And at the same price as Bane you really have to be a hard-core Bat-fan to choose Bane over this.

I talked to Sideshow today and they said they're expecting him next month, but they aren't showing anything new on him. I went ahead and paid him up to my last payment, so if he does come in soon I'll be ready. All of you have are showing him shipping soon, did you order him by himself or with another figure?

I talked to Sideshow today and they said they're expecting him next month, but they aren't showing anything new on him. I went ahead and paid him up to my last payment, so if he does come in soon I'll be ready. All of you have are showing him shipping soon, did you order him by himself or with another figure?

Good news, no chance I can afford this this month (assuming by next month you mean September)

Well, I'm guessing they still mean August, but it doesn't look like it'll be next week. Who knows, maybe mid-late August is when he'll ship.

He was not listed on the Friday newsletter and there has been no pics out of Hong Kong so I am assuming August release in HK state side release a month later

He was not listed on the Friday newsletter and there has been no pics out of Hong Kong so I am assuming August release in HK state side release a month later

Should be good. Though Nick Fury is coming out pretty quick following the HK release. September would be nice, but I hope Captain America still comes out in September, though we'll be lucky to see him in October. So right now we're looking at maybe the Mark 1 next month, realistically September. :impatient:

Should be good. Though Nick Fury is coming out pretty quick following the HK release. September would be nice, but I hope Captain America still comes out in September, though we'll be lucky to see him in October. So right now we're looking at maybe the Mark 1 next month, realistically September. :impatient:

Actually Captain america is listed as Nov in Hot Toys Japan so I am not sure were SSC got that date from

I won't think about looking forward to seeing this until I see OMG's in hand pics. The usually come weeks after that.

Gave in and canceled it. It had nothing to do with anything but somehow he still looks like a walking junk man.

Really how did (yes I know its a movie) get past all those weapons in this? In 1960 tech year (the year he was out (ok 1963 I have to look at the book) and it was Nam.

Just passed.

You think thats bad we have 15 items scheduled in the next 5 months I really dont understand Hot Toys give us some reaslitic shipping dates.

Yeah, I agree. It would be nice to know when to really expect these figures to ship. I don't mind the wait as long as I know that's when it will actually come out. I'm still hoping Cap won't be delayed that long, but I know better.

I still hope this figure, the Mark I, is in my hands before the end of August.

Well if Hawkeye actually drops in August, then I'm okay with the change, otherwise September is gonna be a rough month for me.

AFAIK Hawkeye has always been set for September, so I would imagine he has more chance of slipping to October rather than moving forward to August

AFAIK Hawkeye has always been set for September, so I would imagine he has more chance of slipping to October rather than moving forward to August

True the Q4 is slamed again and surprising they have nothing listed in Jan of 2013. They did the same thing last year.

As of Hot Toys Japan

August

Iron Man 1 2.0
Samuria Predator
Tumbler
and in limited quanties Rescue Cap /Gordon / Angelica

September
Iron Monger
Hawkeye

October
T-800
Bespin Luke