Hot Toys - MMS168 - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark I (2.0)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This will be my first and only Iron Man buy, missed out on the V1 of this design. Really impressive!

I just hope they close some of the gaps in the armor like the original other than that I 'm still super excited for this one! :panic:

Hmmm...I never noticed the gaps, but I guess they are somewhat larger than the original, which kind of sucks.

That said, I'm buying it even though I already have the original.

That's what everyone says... right after that they order $3000 worth of Hot Toys Iron Man figures.

:exactly:

Yeah, I hear ya. I've been close to buying Hot Toys Iron Man before, the first release of the Mark 1 and the Mech Tech figures. I really like the "low-tech" Iron Man figures, they're more visually interesting. From a short distance the other Iron Man figures (generally speaking) look no different from mass market figures (IMHO!); which is why I've been able to steer clear of the Mark 3 versions from Hot Toys.

Baring a good $$ deal on the Mech Tech Iron Man I think I'm safe from going over board.

Will get this only to make a "First appearance" trinity, with WW2 Captain America, Thor and Mark I and then I can have a "modern day" trinity with Avengers Cap, Avengers Thor and Mark IV (that I already had).

Nice idea, I think you'd be better off getting an Avengers Ironman to go with the new Cap & Thor though. Use your Mark IV in a display with the new Mark II and War Machine :wink1: :yess:

It has already been confirmed before that 2.0 would be exactly the same as 1.0 right? only that this will feature a new HS and some new accessories

if so then the gaps are really simply due to bad posing

It has already been confirmed before that 2.0 would be exactly the same as 1.0 right? only that this will feature a new HS and some new accessories

if so then the gaps are really simply due to bad posing

The promo for the 2.0 is the same figure as the production piece of the 1.0.

I know this is just a re-hash but this figure needs some more love, along with Red Skull it's easily my most anticipated Hot Toys figure of the year (of those we know for certain are on the way). Cant wait to see that RDJ head sculpt in person :yess:

Used the April15 code on this so now I have free shipping on the EX. Tks SS

Dunno if using codes on figures this expensive is a good idea... codes means you get no reward points... and for something like this you probably get more reward points than the code was worth.

I made that mistake with a $10 off coupon for a order of Bruce Lee and MK VI. :slap

Dunno if using codes on figures this expensive is a good idea... codes means you get no reward points... and for something like this you probably get more reward points than the code was worth.

I made that mistake with a $10 off coupon for a order of Bruce Lee and MK VI. :slap

You save just $4 if you used the $15 off code. The rewards points are worth $11. No free shipping for this figure.

Back