Hot Toys - MMS168 - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark I (2.0)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, I can't believe I just payed $219 for a Mark 1 when just 7 months ago I almost payed triple that but thankfully came to my senses after wife threatened castration.

$219.....Mark 1....I WIN :yess:

Let me say that again...$219 for an HT Mark 1! :yess:

Hold on, one more time.....$219.....Mark 1! :yess:

One more time.....:lol

:goodpost::goodpost:
:clap:clap:
:exactly::exactly:

And don't forget.........we're getting a Mark 1 for $219!

Very good! . . .so long as you are talking about Ian McKellen :yess:

Ian who? Fassbender FTW! :pfft:

(Well Fassbender for a start and i'd take a Mckellen too)

Doesn't matter anyway HT has their cash cows they won't do two Fassbender Magneto's, if they screw up it up we'll be stuck with it.

I thought the Batman and Iron Man extravaganza would have to end soon and HT could devote more time to neglected licenses, and turn some of them into cash cows, but instead to decide to redo them all.

I once thought MGS could be a cashcow for them, Big Fanbase (big japanese fanbase especially) with pkenty of characters, all they have to do is devote time to it, but they'll stick with Bats and Iron Man for years to come until people are so sick of them HT goes bankrupt as the rest of their catalogue of licenses will be two figures and done with nothing to fall back on :(

They're catering directly to Batman, Iron Man and Predator fans the rest of their customers have money to spend on the licenses they like but HT isn't prepared to make the figures and take the money.

Last edited:
I kinda agree. But that mindset is flawed. There will ALWAYS be a better anything on the horizon. Technology improves all the time. I also collect Marvel Legends, which are 6". I love them and think they are great quality. However, I also love the 90's figures that were 5". The quality on the 5" was crap compared to marvel legends. But I still lov ethem and collect them.

I personally don't want to constantly be looking forward to what MAY be coming. I want to enjoy whats going on now and appreciate what went on in the past.

:exactly::lecture:clap:lecture:exactly:

I kinda agree. But that mindset is flawed. There will ALWAYS be a better anything on the horizon. Technology improves all the time. I also collect Marvel Legends, which are 6". I love them and think they are great quality. However, I also love the 90's figures that were 5". The quality on the 5" was crap compared to marvel legends. But I still lov ethem and collect them.

I personally don't want to constantly be looking forward to what MAY be coming. I want to enjoy whats going on now and appreciate what went on in the past.

:exactly::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost:

Was wondering when this was going to be up for PO until I read here it was available now. Thanks guys!

But it will never be an original :nana: Well it makes me feel better saying that any way :pfft:

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

At least you are owning your fury! :mad:

I'll help......Ours has long sold out, a true collectible. HT will mass produce v2 and it'll take years to sell out. Cherish the original, true collectible :wink1:

I'd love to have an V1. I just didn't want to pay that much for it. Hence my happiness for this being released. This also may drive down the price of V1. If so maybe I'll get that too!:nana:

I'll help......Ours has long sold out, a true collectible. HT will mass produce v2 and it'll take years to sell out. Cherish the original, true collectible :wink1:

:exactly:

Is it me or is the paint app different on the Armour?

Back