Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After going through this thread, I see I'm not the only one having problems with the "long neck". Everyone keeps saying to just push the neck down... but is my problem the same?

The head is connected to the neck piece just fine, but the socket at the bottom of the neck refuses to join up with the ball on the body. Do I just need to take a rubber mallet to this guy?! Maybe some heating? I've never messed with a truetype body before, so I'm not sure if the neck and body ball/socket joint is supposed to be this hard to join together.

Has anyone had a problem with the TT under the costume being damaged? The right hip/thigh socket on mine seems to have a problem and as a result, the right leg kind of sways back/forth loosely without much tension...does anyone have a remedy for this? Thanks.

ampeo0.jpg

Enjoy guys!

That military dress uniform is nice! Where are you guys finding that? I'd love to get one, though they look a bit greenier in the movie, not a big deal. Thanks!

I think this headsculpt looks cheap...i think its because there is no texture in the skin and his eyes look dilated.

Started getting some chipping on the shield on one of my FA Caps. Not a huge amount of damage and it's on an edge, so it may not be that noticeable. Barely a 1/8 of an inch line. I suppose if I really handle it alot it could get worse, but it seems to be alittle tough to remove the paint.

I'm hoping this type of things isn't common with other metallic figures like Iron Man.

Don't really get 1/6 figures much but i ordered this cos the cut and sew looked too damned good.
And importantly the seams were covered, so it could still stand along some of my statues.
Recently got around to opening it. Thought of putting it in the same pose as my Cap PF with the leg-up pose.
Had no ultron heads or WW2 helmets for his foot so i got a zombie head instead :slap
Less talking, more pics...
IMG_0341.jpg

IMG_0351.jpg

IMG_0345.jpg

IMG_0349.jpg
IMG_0352.jpg

IMG_0350.jpg

Back